News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Picture(s)...

Started by Scarlett, Dec 05, 2013, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

Hey everyone. I just finally figured out how to upload a picture on to this thing, finally! Will be adding more soon and will hopefully get some pro pics on here asap. Hope everyone is having a goodnight! It is kind of dead in here right now so if your bored come on down and keep me company  ;)

caveman

Were you named after the one in the movie? Red butler & scarlett. Where he says franky scarlett I don't give a dam. I like that line from that movie. ;)

Scarlett

Yeah that's a pretty sweet line, but no I wasn't named after the movie  :)

caveman

I like the picture you have on your post. You look sweet.

Scarlett

Phoenix

hmmm mabey they foud all those naughty letter she wrote...like the movie the scarlette letter...giggles

Scarlett

caveman

You Have Letters? :o Will you post some? We like the nice juice kind! ;D Like it was a long hot summer. I was so sweaty my flower dress was cling to my body. I was driving home when my car broke down. I was all a lone on a long empty highway no food or drink. A long comes this big logger. He gets out of his truck with his rippling muscles & ask miss do you need some help. You reply yes all soking wet from sweating. Your weak from being in the heat so long So he grabs you up in his muscle bond arms & carries you to his truck. He finds a twinky that was left over from when they use to be twinky & gives it to you while he looks for something for you to drink. He finds a beer that rolled under his seat. He hurries to get you cooled down. He takes you to his place which is near by. He puts you in the shower & rips your dress off you. He sees the water ceressing your body! :P To be contenuied . Do you got letters like that? ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

if not im sure after reading your post you gave her some naughty ideas and her next letters will be posted to you  ;)