News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What Do You Like Most About The Ladies?

Started by RachelVarga, Jun 11, 2023, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Pick a lady or multiple ladies and tell us the what you like most about her physically and her personality.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTongue

Since most of my adventures have been in Elko and this week I'll finally get the opportunity to visit the Mustang, I'll let you know.

SixT9er

Samantha:
Physical: She is one of the most naturally beautiful women I have ever seen. She also has an incredible natural body that is as perfect a I can imagine.
Personality: She's very easy going & fun to be around & very caring
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTShirt

I always stray from the topic...

however, over all the years and of all the ladies I have met, one lady brought up religion, resulting in a discussion that stretched out over time.

I am sure her contacts back home would be unhappy with some things I pointed out.

DM2

I love her smile when she comes out to the bar and sees it was me that asked for her   :)

RachelVarga

Quote from: DM2 on Jun 11, 2023, 08:27 PM
I love her smile when she comes out to the bar and sees it was me that asked for her   :)

That's really sweet  :)
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

That is a hard question really.  This is going to sound stupid to many but I enjoy "hanging out" with my date.  Yes, the sex is great.  I have been seeing a special lady for some time now that I love to spend time with.  Yes, she is very sexy and is really a great person to be with.  Thanks Ayana.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Rachel:
The Hugs she gives me whether I'm there to see her or not when I come thru the door. The hugs she gives me when we start our parties. The way she reaches out to me when she senses somethings wrong. In short her kindness & compassion
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

NavySteve

I guess the no rush to the negotiation room. I enjoy just visiting and getting to know the person. When I feel comfortable and relaxed then we can make the move. Probably best of all is the after party visit in the lounge. Especially with Rachel. I could spend all day and then some just sitting, sharing a plate of fries or dinner. Even the ladies whom I haven't scheduled or plan to book will join me and visit while I wait for my appointment to appear. They will spent time getting to know you and no pressure to book. But in the back of my mind I'm thinking maybe next time. What a great environment to hang out see all the beautiful ladies, converse, and have an excellent meal.

Vera Bliss

Quote from: DM2 on Jun 11, 2023, 08:27 PM

That makes my heart melt!🫠💗🥰

ChicagoBob

So many have come and gone over the years, but Lucy stands out as one of my favorites.  She always treats me well and is very accommodating.  She's got it all: great personality, very sexy, and easy to be with.  ;)

Geyser Soze

Of course the physical time with each of us doing our best to make the other "OMG O!".
The 'no pressure' time in the "consultation/negotiation/arbitration" room. Finding out what the lady really likes to please her...that's what I really like. What can I do for you, sweet thing? Of course we discuss what I like and what's safe and acceptable. Never been an issue with communication with the MR ladies I've been lucky to spend the time.
Time. With a fine lady. In their presence. Watching them move...either clothed, semi-clothed, or both of us not.
That's the focus of the visit, to have wonderful sex with a lovely and classy lady.
But as important:
The initial encounter. The mystery of the sly smile, turn of the head, taking a finger and twisting their hair as they consider the answer to an initial question...will we be compatible? Of course there are too many to mention... the deep lovely eyes. Curve of the neck, a lady's smile and laugh as she engages in the first conversation...and through the physical party...and how her scent stays with me.
Breathing deeply as we sit next to each other, having dinner locally or at Tahoe, again the conversation, smiles, the way she laughs. Priceless.
Conversation.
Afterglow and exchanging of running fingertips in a soothing manner. Creating goosebumps.
Pardon my redundancy.
Can't wait to get back in either Sept and/or Jan. Oh the pain of waiting!
Best Y'all,
Geyser

Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".

RachelVarga

I didn't expect these kinds of responses. I'm proud of you boys!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

NavySteve

Smiles and communicative skills. I need time to visit and not feel rushed. The ability to make me feel comfortable with her in the lounge which will go along way to an enjoyable trip to her room.

Bigfoot

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 25, 2023, 12:04 AM
I didn't expect these kinds of responses. I'm proud of you boys!

I like their boobies!   ;D