News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Question about STD testing/herpes?

Started by Mathgunk, Jun 21, 2023, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathgunk

Hi, I visit this forum every year or so planning to come out but things always get in my way(economic, family, academic heh). Another degree down but I still haven't had sex so unless something changes I will be enlisting the services of one of the models and god-help me actually be able to go through with a visit(along with checking out Vegas).

I understand STD testing is standard and condom use is required(great!) - I would even be happy to provide a recent STD test(though it looks like they aren't required?). What I wanted to know is if herpes is also something tested for or considered an issue within this area? I obviously don't have HSV2(genital herpes) and I hope to avoid it(as bad as my dating life is now I'm assuming it would crucify any remaining shot I had, heh) but I wanted to see what the standard view and policies on this issue were.

Thanks so much.

And I really appreciate these services being available, it's shitty when your dating life sucks but knowing this is an option for experience makes everything a little less shitty.

SixT9er

My understanding is it is not tested for & a Lady can have it but not allowed to work during an outbreak
& I don't know if the Ladies have to disclose if they do

It's been a while since I looked into it but that was the gist as I recall. You can look further into the state testing requirements.

I would welcome any additional info anyone else could contribute
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Vera Bliss

We are tested once a week for everything including herpes. We also do dick checks when you arrive to make sure everything looks good. What's better than having some clean legal fun! 😉

DM2

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Jun 21, 2023, 03:20 PM
We are tested once a week for everything including herpes. We also do dick checks when you arrive to make sure everything looks good. What's better than having some clean legal fun! 😉

The dick check is nice... a prelude to the fun that's cumming  ;)

Mathgunk

Quote from: Vera Bliss on Jun 21, 2023, 03:20 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 21, 2023, 02:25 AM
My understanding is it is not tested for & a Lady can have it but not allowed to work during an outbreak
& I don't know if the Ladies have to disclose if they do

It's been a while since I looked into it but that was the gist as I recall. You can look further into the state testing requirements.

I would welcome any additional info anyone else could contribute

Thanks for the information.

Vera Bliss