Fera   9P-9A
Leah   9P-9A
Mya   9P-9A
Natasha    9P-7P
Phoenix   9P-9A
Samantha   9P-9A
V. Falls   9P-9A

Prospector Bob

Jennifer ... Are you gonna add Charlotte's profile & photos in the Ladies pages again? I hope so!  ;D

I see a new Lady in the lineup, Harley. She's so friggin' FINE! So HOT! Thanks for adding her.  :-*

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SixT9er

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jun 25, 2023, 03:53 PM
Jennifer ... Are you gonna add Charlotte's profile & photos in the Ladies pages again? I hope so!  ;D

I see a new Lady in the lineup, Harley. She's so friggin' FINE! So HOT! Thanks for adding her.  :-*
FYI New Charlotte
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 25, 2023, 11:08 PM

FYI New Charlotte

Thanks 9er. It still wouldn't hurt to put up her profile & pics. Might help a new Lady attract clients.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SixT9er

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jun 26, 2023, 05:09 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 25, 2023, 11:08 PM

FYI New Charlotte

Thanks 9er. It still wouldn't hurt to put up her profile & pics. Might help a new Lady attract clients.
I'm sure they will eventually If she sticks around. She's only been there a little over a week. Took months for Ellie Jo's pics to be put up
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact