Ellie Jo   9P-9A
Leah   9P-9A
Natasha    9P-7P
Samantha   9P-9A
Sierra   9P-9A
Vera Bliss   9P-9A
Vivian   9P-9A

Gus

I am happy to note that Charlotte has returned. I hope to see her the next time I visit. Meanwhile, I hope there will soon be some pictures.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Ironman

Quote from: Gus on Jul 21, 2023, 04:57 AM
I am happy to note that Charlotte has returned. I hope to see her the next time I visit. Meanwhile, I hope there will soon be some pictures.

Not the same Charlotte.  My sources told me she retired.

While that is disappointing, she was my go to girl back in 18 and 19.  She told me back in 2019 the last time I booked her she was leaning towards moving on for personal reasons in the very near future.

As fate would have it after my last dance with her the world got turned upside down about 4 months later.
In her case though the pandemic just excelarated her exit time.

I suppose it is possible she might launch a comeback tour someday.  Don't count on it though the Charlotte you are thinking of is retired.  I will remember her fondly though.  She was always nice to me even whenever I came in even on the visits when I couldn't afford to go behind the green door with her.

Yes it is not lost on me that part of my fondness for her was because she interacted with me personally different, but similar to another now long retired lady we won't talk about right now.

Anyway Im sure the new Charlotte is a cool lady in her own right. She is however a different girl then the one you are thinking of Gus.