News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Congratulations Rachel Varga!!!

Started by Daredevil, Jul 21, 2023, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daredevil

Congratulations to the incredibly beauitful and magnificent Rachel Varga!!!

Hall of Fame Inductee
All Time Favorite Courtesan
Courtesan of the Year (In her rookie year too!)

No lady has done more to bring passion and happiness to so many people in this business. You have gone above and beyond all the rest and I know that there are an untold number of us appreciate all you do to bring happiness to those around you!

NavySteve

Rachel is one classy lady. Even if you spend just spend one minute with her, she will make your day.

DM2

From what I know about her... she seems incredible

SixT9er

Quote from: DM2 on Jul 27, 2023, 01:44 AM
From what I know about her... she seems incredible
That's a huge Understatement
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

firefighter

Quote from: Daredevil on Jul 21, 2023, 02:50 AM
Congratulations to the incredibly beauitful and magnificent Rachel Varga!!!

Hall of Fame Inductee
All Time Favorite Courtesan
Courtesan of the Year (In her rookie year too!)

No lady has done more to bring passion and happiness to so many people in this business. You have gone above and beyond all the rest and I know that there are an untold number of us appreciate all you do to bring happiness to those around you!

Yes, Rachel Varga is a fabulous Courtesan and a very sensuous and exceptionally beautiful Lady!
I booked 4 parties with Rachel Varga during awards week 2023, and they were all fantastic.

Btw, Rachel Varga was presented a Crystal Art Award for Firefighter's ATF Courtesan at the July 2022 LPIN awards banquet too!
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=64.0
NRA Benefactor Member