LPIN 2023 Awards Voter Registration Announcement

Started by firefighter, Jul 30, 2023, 04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

Note: Courtesan clients and brothel patrons do not need to register if their handles appear on the
Official Registered Voters List for LPIN 2023 Awards

Important: Another forum's administrator is spreading blatantly false LPIN Awards contest information.

The following account discloses the true facts of the operation of LPIN Awards.

LPIN Awards contests are totally legitimate, and the results convey the nominee, finalist & winner choices of LPIN Awards registered voters. LPIN Awards committee members are volunteers and receive no compensation for their work. The contest is largely financed through committee member donations. Committee members who work on the contest throughout the year, register new forum members & voters, post announcements, coordinate the contest, count votes, and print certificates & banquet programs contribute twenty to one hundred plus hours of time each year. Whether committee member registered voters were eligible or excluded would not affect the legitimacy or operation of the contest. Awards committee members have been registered voters since the creation of the awards contests, and there's no valid reason for them to be excluded. Subsequently, it would be difficult to attract committee members if they weren't able to vote.

The Official Rules for LPIN 2023 Awards state, "III. a) It is hereby stipulated that Courtesan clients or brothel customers who patronize brothels or party be the persons to cast ballots in the nominating and voting rounds, since their perspective is essential for an unbiased patron's point of view. Therefore, Courtesans, brothel management and employees shall be precluded from registering to vote and casting ballots in LPIN Awards contests." Furthermore, awards committee members are Courtesan clients and brothel customers. Consequently, they are eligible to vote in the awards contests.

The awards committee members are registered voters; however, they cannot break ties or cause ties to result, since they are required to cast their ballots in the first half of the three contest rounds. If they cast a late ballot, it is rejected.

The vote count for each candidate is not public information. The awards committee does not desire to publicize which finalist finished in last place. However, it is known which finalist receives the most votes, since they are announced the winner.

There are at least three vote counters every contest year. The nomination, preliminary & final round ballots are permanently saved each contest year. The vote counters' spreadsheets are saved each year. Furthermore, registered voters' candidate selections are documented in the LPIN Awards "Updates" Administrative forum.

The Official Rules for LPIN Awards consistently contains stipulations regarding contest ties. There are preliminary round tie breaker rules for BOY, RBOY, COY and Hall of Fame. The Official Rules for LPIN 2023 Awards contains final round tie breaker rules for BOY, RBOY, and Hall of Fame. The three LPIN 2023 Awards Hall of Fame finalists who receive the most votes will be Inducted into the Hall of Fame.

There were LPIN 2022 Awards final round tie breaker rules for BOY & RBOY. The final round tie breaker rule for COY was eliminated in 2018. However, there was no LPIN 2022 Awards final round tie breaker rule for Hall of Fame. The lack of a final round tie breaker rule for COY resulted in two LPIN 2022 Awards Courtesans who tied for the most votes winning COY. The lack of a final round tie breaker rule for Hall of Fame resulted in five Courtesans being Inducted into the Hall of Fame, since three LPIN 2022 Awards Hall of Fame finalists tied for third place.

However, the only problem with multiple winners or Inductees is that it costs the awards committee more money. Furthermore, it's fantastic that more LPIN 2022 Awards Courtesans were recognized and honored. It may be deemed reprehensible for one finalist to win over another simply because their tying vote was received one second before the other. Therefore, there is no LPIN 2023 Awards final round tie breaker stipulation for COY.

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Firefighter & MrTShirt
Committee Advisor - Little Richard

NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

LPIN 2023 Awards voter registration closes January 1, 2024.

Nominating Round runs April 9, 2024 thru midnight April 18, 2024 Pacific Time.

Preliminary Voting Round runs April 20, 2024 thru midnight April 29, 2024 PT.

Final Voting Round runs May 1, 2024 thru midnight May 10, 2024 PT.

Reno Awards Presentations Banquet Hosted noon to 3 pm Friday July 19, 2024. 

The 28th Annual LPIN Gathering runs Wednesday July 17, 2024 thru Sunday July 21, 2024.

Thank you for your participation!

LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, firefighter, Lee, MIG949 & MrTShirt
Little Richard, Advisor

NRA Benefactor Member

RachelVarga

If you haven't registered. Now is the time. Vote for your favorite girl and brothel!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

prisha500

Can you please explain me more about this where gcp I can register for it.

Ironman

Quote from: prisha500 on Mar 06, 2024, 06:48 AMCan you please explain me more about this where gcp I can register for it.

If you are not already registered. You will have to wait till the next registration period.  Which I think won't be until January of 2025, or somewhere around there.  Maybe it opens in November of 24.

If you PM Firefighter he can give you the information on how to be good to go for the voting in 2025.  It's already to late for you to vote in this years contest.

firefighter

LPIN 2023 Awards voter registration opened September 1, 2023 and closed January 1, 2024.
Official Rules for LPIN 2023 Awards
The Nominating Round runs April 9, 2024 thru midnight April 18, 2024 Pacific Time.
The Preliminary Voting Round runs April 20, 2024 thru midnight April 29, 2024 PT.
The Final Voting Round runs May 1, 2024 thru midnight May 10, 2024 PT.   
The Reno Awards Presentations Banquet will be Hosted Noon to 3:30 pm Friday July 19, 2024.

LPIN 2024 Awards voter registration opens September 1, 2024 and closes January 1, 2025.
The voter registration announcement will be posted on various LPIN forums on September 1, 2024.
The Nominating Round runs April 9, 2025 thru midnight April 18, 2025 Pacific Time.
The Preliminary Voting Round runs April 20, 2025 thru midnight April 29, 2025 PT.
The Final Voting Round runs May 1, 2025 thru midnight May 10, 2025 PT.

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee,
Armond, Firefighter, Lee, MIG949 & MrTShirt
Committee Advisor, Little Richard
NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

I've got my 3 Mustang Lady nominees ready, along with BOY, just waiting for the polls to open!
If you're on the fence about a Lady or want my suggestion please DM me.
Ladies I'm nominating are very deserving
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact