News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Can’t miss Ladies

Started by SixT9er, Aug 29, 2023, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I often get asked for my thoughts on various Ladies in the house as I'm a regular & at the risk of pissing someone off I'm going to list my can't miss Ladies for what I look for in a party which for me is a very intimate GFE party. As always YMMV & there are plenty of Ladies that I will not list that I've a had Great parties with but the following stand above the rest & I highly recommend you see these Ladies if given the opportunity.

Rachel Varga: Her accolades are well documented COY, ATFC, HOF she is the ultimate GFE over 100 parties

Samantha: A natural Beauty that I've partied with around 20X. If she's in house I will see her

Ellie Jo: Another beautiful Lady I've had the pleasure of spending 5 or 6 parties with. Another Great Lady I will make it a point to see.

Honorable Mention:
Venus, I've only partied with this Lady twice but both Great Parties & a Lady I will repeat with.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bostonian

Hi SixT9er
This is awesome advice for someone planning to visit for the first time. I plan to visit the Wild Horse bar in May, and hope to meet some of the ladies.

SixT9er

Need to Add the Beautiful, Fun, Sexy Wednesday. 4 parties & a dinner out date so far & look forward to seeing her again!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact