News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stormy

Started by robert-gudgeon, Sep 15, 2023, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert-gudgeon

Well I am now back home and I thought it was time to do a bit of a chay about my time at the Ranch
What can I say in all my years of going to Brothels that is our eqwivelent to the Ranches have I been treated as wll as I was and I would firstly like to thank some wonderful people in no perticular order Madam Tara Madam Jenifer and the ever sweet and sexxy Stormy the gentel man who ran the Sallon  as well
My day at the Ranch Started of with a Lunch of chickrn wings and a bit of nice conversation what came next suprized me not a bad suprize but a good one
I stayed with Stormy she is one of the sweetest young Ladys I have meet she has something ver rear andd hard to find in this world
I am a bit of a nervice person unless I know you I did not feel this way with Stormy she was ezy to talk to she is some one I would see again
Lastly Australia is so diffrent th Reno but one thing remans the same how the person proforms there sirvice I can say this Stormy is one of the best
I am sorry if I have rambeled on
Robert

Cobia

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 15, 2023, 06:52 PM
Well I am now back home and I thought it was time to do a bit of a chay about my time at the Ranch
What can I say in all my years of going to Brothels that is our eqwivelent to the Ranches have I been treated as wll as I was and I would firstly like to thank some wonderful people in no perticular order Madam Tara Madam Jenifer and the ever sweet and sexxy Stormy the gentel man who ran the Sallon  as well
My day at the Ranch Started of with a Lunch of chickrn wings and a bit of nice conversation what came next suprized me not a bad suprize but a good one
I stayed with Stormy she is one of the sweetest young Ladys I have meet she has something ver rear andd hard to find in this world
I am a bit of a nervice person unless I know you I did not feel this way with Stormy she was ezy to talk to she is some one I would see again
Lastly Australia is so diffrent th Reno but one thing remans the same how the person proforms there sirvice I can say this Stormy is one of the best
Robert

You didn't ramble.  It is always good to hear about a fun trip. 

Thanks for the report.  Wish more folks wrote reviews. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

I've not partied with Stormy but have visited extensively with her in the bar. She is a sweetheart & very Sexy. I definitely see why you enjoyed your time having spent it with her.

Thanks for sharing
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 15, 2023, 09:12 PM
Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 15, 2023, 06:52 PM
Robert

You didn't ramble.  It is always good to hear about a fun trip. 

Thanks for the report.  Wish more folks wrote reviews.
Thank you so much

Gus

I agree. Stormy is a repeat party, for sure.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."