My First Party with Amina Monroe

Started by Southerner, Sep 20, 2023, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerner

Amina Monroe and I had been communicating for some time but we had never been able to get together either because of travel delays or my health issues. Last week I got up at 3:00 am to catch an early morning flight to lessen the possibility of delays or cancellations. I arrived at the Ranch mid afternoon and after getting settled, I met her in the Lounge. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is short, with a great body and a beautiful exotic face that I find quite attractive. I had never met her so we spent some time with a "meet and greet" before we booked our party. I had been up for over 12 hours so I returned to my suite to take a nap before our 7:00pm party. Amina arrived and she was even hotter than our first meeting. Amina is a wonderful lover who will quickly get you excited and keep you excited for your whole party. I am planning a full day party with her when I return in December. If you see Amina in the Lounge, don't pass her up.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact