News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Venus

Started by easy, Oct 30, 2023, 03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy

I just got back to my hotel after my third, and sadly final, party with Venus this week.  If you read her other reviews, you'll get the idea that she is an exceptional lady. It's all true ! She is incredibly beautiful, has a fantastic body , soft, smooth skin, and a sweet, kind soul. There is one big problem though, saying goodbye to her is incredibly difficult. I don't know when or if I will get to spend time with her again. But, until then, I will treasure the sweet sweet memories. Thank you Venus for being so kind and patient with me. Thank you for an incredible week.   easy

Cobia

Quote from: easy on Oct 30, 2023, 03:02 AM
I just got back to my hotel after my third, and sadly final, party with Venus this week.  If you read her other reviews, you'll get the idea that she is an exceptional lady. It's all true ! She is incredibly beautiful, has a fantastic body , soft, smooth skin, and a sweet, kind soul. There is one big problem though, saying goodbye to her is incredibly difficult. I don't know when or if I will get to spend time with her again. But, until then, I will treasure the sweet sweet memories. Thank you Venus for being so kind and patient with me. Thank you for an incredible week.   easy

I agree she is a beautiful lady.

Glad you got to party with her. 

( I am jealous )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

easy

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 30, 2023, 02:17 PM

( I am jealous )

And you helped bring her to my attention that first night when I arrived. For that, I will be eternally grateful to you. Thank you my friend. 😊

Cobia

Quote from: easy on Oct 31, 2023, 01:45 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 30, 2023, 02:17 PM

( I am jealous )

And you helped bring her to my attention that first night when I arrived. For that, I will be eternally grateful to you. Thank you my friend. 😊

.........if I hadn't have already been booked..............
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

SixT9er

Venus is a sweetheart!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

prisha500

Saying goodbye must have been tough, but it's great that you have sweet memories to cherish until you meet again.

Silverado

You chose wisely! Venus is out of this world!

easy

Quote from: Silverado on Mar 05, 2024, 04:01 AMYou chose wisely! Venus is out of this world!
I am literally counting the days until I see her again. 😊

( We are right around 40 days out.)

SixT9er

Quote from: easy on Mar 06, 2024, 02:08 AM
Quote from: Silverado on Mar 05, 2024, 04:01 AMYou chose wisely! Venus is out of this world!
I am literally counting the days until I see her again. 😊

( We are right around 40 days out.)
Not that you're counting or anything  lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact