Rachel Varga Review

Started by Triptotahoe, Dec 16, 2023, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triptotahoe

Back for the first time in a while.  Made an appointment with the hall of famer herself.  Sat down for a nice 20 minute talk over a few drinks before we went back to negotiate.  I had a fair budget, she made the negotiation stress free and simple. 

She is out of this world. Started with a Mind-erasing blowjob. After I finished during some great sex she didn't rush me out the door; we still had time on the clock and she made sure I enjoyed every minute with a hot bath and plenty of time with her amazing boobs.  Best experience I've ever had and an absolute professional; came back the next day for a repeat performance.

SixT9er

You see why she is the best!
Can never go wrong with Rachel!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

NavySteve

You made a very excellent choice. My experiences with Rachel have been the same wonderful time. As I have stated before I really enjoy and look forward to our visits in the lounge before and after our bedroom visits but the bedroom visits are the greatest

Cobia

I have never had the honor of partying with Rachel but have double dated with her several times.  She is a blast to be out with for sure.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.