News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Laney

Started by Just K, Jan 31, 2024, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just K

I stopped in for some delicious pancakes and had an extra treat of meeting Laney at the bar.  She is new to the Mustang and is from Kentucky.  Laney is a gorgeous young lady with impeccable manners and loads of Southern charm.  She was super easy to talk to and has that "girl next door" vibe.  Negotiations were very easy and quick, and after collecting some complimentary drinks from the bar we were off to her room.  Laney has a firm curvy body, generous booty, with beautiful eyes and a lovely smile.  I really enjoyed her full range of sensuality from teasing to pleasing, use of word-play and role-play, soft to more spirited sex, even including some fetish/kinky stuff.  Laney was very good at keeping the focus on me, as well as switching it up allowing me to please her also.  There were some funny moments too... and we had a few good laughs adding another level of fun sexiness to the session. 

Thank you so much Laney!

SixT9er

Great Review!

I'll look for her when I'm there
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact