News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I finally met Rachel Varga

Started by DM2, Jun 28, 2024, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM2

What can I say that hasn't been said... Rachel Varga is something special.  We've tried to connect at the Ranch a couple times and the party gods were not with us, that is until this Wednesday.  I was nervous walking in, which was surprising since I been to the Mustang a number of times.  When Rachel walked into the bar, she looked like an angel (with a devilish smile).  I didn't want to be rude, but I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible legs.  She made that little black dress look amazing.

My nerves hadn't subsided so ordered a whisky, our conversation settled in and soon we were behind the green door.  Negotiations were smooth and off to the Spanish suite.   It was like we'd know each other for years. Our sexual connection was intense and made for an incredible session that we both enjoyed.  Back in the bar our conversation continued over lunch until I had to get on the road. My ride home I relived every move, touch and sensation of our encounter.   Thank you beautiful lady, so very much.

SixT9er

Rachel s a special Lady no doubt!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: DM2 on Jun 28, 2024, 02:19 PMWhat can I say that hasn't been said... Rachel Varga is something special.  We've tried to connect at the Ranch a couple times and the party gods were not with us, that is until this Wednesday.  I was nervous walking in, which was surprising since I been to the Mustang a number of times.  When Rachel walked into the bar, she looked like an angel (with a devilish smile).  I didn't want to be rude, but I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible legs.  She made that little black dress look amazing.

My nerves hadn't subsided so ordered a whisky, our conversation settled in and soon we were behind the green door.  Negotiations were smooth and off to the Spanish suite.   It was like we'd know each other for years. Our sexual connection was intense and made for an incredible session that we both enjoyed.  Back in the bar our conversation continued over lunch until I had to get on the road. My ride home I relived every move, touch and sensation of our encounter.   Thank you beautiful lady, so very much.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was refreshing to have a true gentleman like you. I had a very good time and look forward to many more.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X