News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why I do what I do

Started by Victoria, Dec 14, 2013, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

This is a question that I get asked all the time. Why do I do what I do? Why am I here? Well, I was pondering that question last night after I got asked just that.

When I first started doing this, one of the things I learned was that you are not just a working girl. You are a caregiver. Yes, people may come in here for that "quickie", but there is so much more to it.

One of my favorite people to see was a 98 year old gentleman who came to me a few months after his wife passed away. He was with her since they were in their 20s. He was devastated after she passed. He came in here, walker and all, with tears in his eyes. We talked for quite a while in the bar. It was all I could do to keep from tearing up myself as he told me their story.  After a while, he asked if we could go talk. As it ended up, all he wanted was to continue our conversation someplace more comfortable. Literally I spent the next couple of hours just holding him while he told me about his life. He was quite an amazing gentleman who as also quite intelligent. Before he left, he told me that what I had done for him meant more than sex ever could.

The warmth of a human touch, a listening ear, and someone to say it will be okay, may sometimes be the best thing you can do as a working girl/ courtesan. (I hope I spelled that right....lol).

Needless to say, yes, I enjoy what I do. Whether it be that "quickie", or the healing touch of human contact.  And sometimes, you can actually make a difference in a person's day, week, of occasionally their life.

That is one of the many reasons "I do what I do".

caveman

Yes you ladies can! :-* :-* You can make a guy feel better about being who they are. Your a dam fine lady to talk to!!! A long with others. ;)

Victoria

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 14, 2013, 05:29 PM
Yes you ladies can! :-* :-* You can make a guy feel better about being who they are. Your a dam fine lady to talk to!!! A long with others. ;)

I agree with you Caveman.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Yes Victoria you are such a beautiful person inside and out...reading your story touched my heart and reminded me of my transition in the brothel life...when I first started out I thought I was only viewed as a fuck toy and thru comments and repeat clients as well as long term clients and  some of you girls I started  feeling the beautiful ways I have touched my clients and in turn it continues to make me feel more like a real person and sexual caregiver...thank you Victoria for your post and the positive influence on me and many others  :-* :-* :-*

caveman

I do want to alaberate more. for give my spelling & bad words! My first time there I was a f*cking mess!!! :'( I had never flown before & never planed a trip. For that matter I had never gone more than 2 hrs away from home. I land in reno at midnight thinking just great it's going to be late before I get to bed. I got to hotel get my room than came back to front desk & asked if there was some where I could eat for cheep.They told me out in the casseno there is a little cafa. I asked if they could give me a wake up call. I eat & than get lost in the casseno trying to get back to my room So I'm really freaking out in my head now. I waste about 20 minutes walking around in circles. Than I walk up to one of the casseno ladies & ask how do I get back to my room. I get back to my room take a shower & get dressed pull the top cover on bed down. Get in & pull it up. I'm thinking I'm going to go to sleep & wake up & missed The whole next day. I was a mess & in case you don't know I was a Virgin. I got up early which I was surprised I slept at all. Go back to cafa & eat breafest . Return to room  go to bath room. Call home to check in & than call ranch. I spent 5 to 10 times in the bathroom before getting to ranch& asked to go in private entrance way. Than I met Phoenix High heels & biki.There was about 4 times I thought I was going to chicken out. The plane, at hotel,nogaitine room, & when maid it to suite. Phoenix told me more than once feel free to touch me. I held her hand & I hugged her When we first met in the mustang. Up until Phoenix & coco started ripping my clothes off I ddin't real y touch her. That got me going & seeing beautiful Phoenix getting Started got me going. I started untieing her top.You all can figure the rest! I forgot one thing her call before I went to the ranch. that was the one think that cemented me making it there!! To talk to her & not just about sex.Thank You Phoenix!!!!! Thank all the other ladies!I  want to thank Emiley,Venice aka Deer,coco, Riley,Jean, & a whole bush more but I'm out of time . Thank you again Victoria !! There is more to the story Maybe Phoenix will write a book or make a movie!!! It would be a best seller! ;)

Cobia

Like I always say.....give credit where credit is due.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Silverado

This is a very interesting topic. I need to provide some input from a client perspective. When I married, I thought it would be forever.  Unfortunately my wife eventually decided the grass might be better somewhere else. I felt like there was something wrong with me and a new relationship could end up bringing the same kind of pain again.  However, I still had the same physical needs as most people. Hence, my first idiot to the Ranch. I like to make some kind of connection with whomever I have a party, as it is about more than just a quickie. Maybe that is a result of being older. I have found many wonderful friends at the WH, and they are definitely more than just a sex object. Each and every one are special people that I admire immensely.  My only problem is that I can only visit so often, and there are many more ladies that I would like to reconnect with as we'll as the ladies that I have not had the privilege to meet. Victoria, you definitely sound like one of the latter. Keep up the good work, and don't catch cold playing in the snow.

caveman

Well put silverado !!!!

Phoenix

welp I thank God to be able to do it and pray to God walys to be able to do it  :D and Godbless you all for your heartfelt encouragement  :-*  :-*  :-*

tobyg3

Having only been to MR twice, I consider myself still a newbie, but even before my first visit, I was aware of the benefits to a person, when availed of the opportunity to shed the layers under which we hide ourselves. These are not bad people that I find at MR, but rather angels of mercy and willing listeners, without judgement and without guile. Someday, the rest of western society will finally wake up and allow the courtesans to take dignity in their work, and recognize the value they bring. I love alla you girls, and the ranch staff that protects you, and I hope to make more visits with you.

Jagged

Thank  U  Vic.

I have  2  say that You  have  always being a great provider.  You give soo much care to others.  I  have seen U  interact   w/  the other ladies @ the  house when it has been a full house when both houses in the parking lot use to be open (( both Mustang ((The pink building ))  &  the Old Wild Horse ((which is the now the  current Mustang)) .   .   It  can  B  tough  @ times, but  U have stuck it out.  U  are very  patient w/  people when they come  to  the house. 

You have shown both men & ladies that  a person like you that is very  kind   &  compassionate.  I have  seen  both  sides of  U.  The sexy type and the caring sensual  type.  ((along  w/  a  3rd type --  the  wild horny type   LOL   ::)  )). 

Vic  ....  You know  where  I  stand  w/  U  ...  You know  I  have high regards for you & most people  and the ladies  out there  know  it.
I want  2   say  thank  U Victoria  for  writing this about  yourself.  It help brings a light to  U  and what the house is truely about  in  LPIN  ((Legal Prostitution  In  NV )).

Victoria

Thank you guys so much!  :-*

Caveman, you went from Virgin to Wild Man! You are a very sweet person.

Silverado, I understand you completely. Hopefully we can meet the next time you decide to come in.

Toby, you are a wonderful person, and it was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jagged, you have been a dear friend through my years here. I hope to see you soon. And I will be grabbing your butt!!!!  :P

Just Tom

I always contended that visiting Victoria, and the all the rest of the Ladies, was cheaper than seeing a p-shrink, at least they could do something for you, not just tell you what was wrong with you..

I want to wish a Happy and Warm Holiday season to my great friend, Victoria
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Gus

I have already responded to Victoria off-line, but I want to tell the world that I consider her one of my best friends. We have known each other and partied a lot since the first time, in November 2008. My notes on that first party read: "I had a really wonderful, friendly, happy party with Victoria. Friendly, playful, accommodating, skillful, and FUN!" Since then, our parties have just gotten better and better. I have also learned more about her, and I really respect what she does in the house and in the outside world.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."