News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Why I do what I do

Started by Victoria, Dec 14, 2013, 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 17, 2013, 05:20 PM
I always contended that visiting Victoria, and the all the rest of the Ladies, was cheaper than seeing a p-shrink, at least they could do something for you, not just tell you what was wrong with you..

I want to wish a Happy and Warm Holiday season to my great friend, Victoria

caveman

Seeing how I screwed up & posted before I was ready. ;D I 100% agree with you on that Just Tom, Plus depending on what your problem is or was it could take years with a shrink. Not that I'm trying to knock shrinks or what they do. Some problems need a Quicker fix. Some problems need a beautiful lady to take matters into her owen hands & after say how did that make you feel! ;) You reply the world is my oyster. 8)

Silverado

Thank you Victoria for the kind response. I will certainly look for you the next time I visit.
Also, out of curiosity, what exactly does a guy need to do to get his butt grabbed!

tobyg3

Quote from: caveman on Dec 17, 2013, 10:58 PM
Seeing how I screwed up & posted before I was ready.

Just wanted to tell ya, Cave, you can edit a post after posting it. There's an edit option on the lower right. (just sayin...)

caveman

Your talking the remove? How did you only take one part of what I said?
Thanks tobyg3.

tobyg3

Quote from: caveman on Dec 18, 2013, 03:04 PM
Your talking the remove? How did you only take one part of
what I said?

When you use the quotes in the reply, you can edit the quote itself, just don't touch the stuff in the brackets "[]" at the beginning and end. You can even modify the text in the quote, like I did to yours (above).

The option to update/change a post you already made, use the "modify" option to the upper right. You only see that option on posts that you created.

Go wild, caveman.

Shayne

Well said Victoria..  :)
It's easy to generalize what we 'do' but it really does encompass every single emotion, need, want, desire and fantasy.. The beauty of our business is that we can fulfill all of those things without judgement.  The power of just a touch, with or without any sexual ending, is one of the most beautiful and natural forces on this Earth;)) xoxo
Xoxo Shayne:)

Shayne

PS.. Why are you talking grammatical and editing options on such a beautiful and thought provoking subject?? I think someone needs to visit our lovely house again..... Soon;) lol xoxo
Xoxo Shayne:)

caveman

Quote from: Shayne on Dec 19, 2013, 11:11 AM
PS.. Why are you talking grammatical and editing options on such a beautiful and thought provoking subject?? I think someone needs to visit our lovely house again..... Soon;) lol xoxo
I don't disagree with that, In fact I 100% agree with that! I didn't post what I wanted to the way I wanted to & Tobyg3 Was explaining the fix for next time or futher post.

funtime

Phoenix

:-* :-* :-* and Godbless all who have posted on this topic

tobyg3

And my apologies for hijacking the topic...

Phoenix

You can hijack ant topic you want any time you want actually you are highly encouraged to hijack us  :o ;)

Montana

Yes! This is what it is all about! So blessed to work with fantastic women like Victoria and Phoenix.

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 20, 2013, 07:15 AM
You can hijack ant topic you want any time you want actually you are highly encouraged to hijack us  :o ;)
So get a Rv or big truck & fly in & back out. Get your bags back! What would be a good time? I'd take a bullet for you but i don't think no more than one Lol! ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm in over my head! ;) ;)