News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New to the Forum!

Started by Julia, Dec 18, 2013, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia

Hello everyone! My name is Julia and I am new to the forum. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.   ;)

Just Tom

oh so there you are, you gorgeous woman you.... welcome the forum
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Welcome aboard Julia.

How about telling us about you?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Quote from: Julia on Dec 18, 2013, 11:08 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Julia and I am new to the forum. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.   ;)
Wecome, Thanks for joining us! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Julia

Hi guys and thank you for your warm welcome  :-*hear are (some)things I like to do besides getting wet!!! I love to swim on the ocean specially naked making love under the beautiful stars..... ;)I like to play tennis, going high-king love to travel and explore new colters(and new civilizations lol)exotic places,movies ,going to dinner with nice company having pleasant conversation,I love life i am fun and I like to laugh :D

Phoenix

Yippie I luv Julia I remember all the fun she and I used to have across the parking lot :-* and now we can have fun with her on the forum :)...I haven't checked yet to see if you have any pics up...I sure hope you do the people need to see your eliquent beauty and then come in and experience it......mom...yummmy :-* and hey anytime you want and extra pair of lips, hand props ect... Just
Et me know I would luv o create some new adventures with you :-*....Godbless this beautiful hearted lady

Julia

:-* :-* :-* Oh.....you're soooooo!! Sweet!they should have chars of your honey!!!!!!Yum!you are not only beautiful out site ,but inside too:)you're funny, sexy,fun,fun,fun ;) you rock!any men that has fun with you is super lucky,i would love!! to create some new memories,any time,any where  ;)with love and respect for your gentle spirit :-*may the force with you.

Phoenix

;D :-* I luv you you are like sexual pixie dust with a touch of comforting giggles and radiant smiles :-*

KC

Welcome to the Forum Julia.... I look forward to seeing your photos posted on the website soon. Have a great Christmas!!