News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feelin' It

Started by coralin, Dec 23, 2013, 08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coralin

So... gents... or maybe Ladies with input... A hypothetical situation...
Say you're naked with a woman and you're just 'not feelin' it".  The little head just isn't rising to the occasion and no matter what you try or she tries, things just ain't workin'.  She's attractive and friendly towards you too.  What do you do?  Most of the time, the woman feels bad because she feels like she's failing in some manner, but you know that isn't it.  It's also not due to E.D.  Do you just face the fact that 'it' just isn't going to happen, or keep trying until you find something?

Mind you, this would never happen to me.  Ideas???

Phoenix

Hmmmm off the top of my head  :o ;D (oops accidental pun) I would suggest a few things...1 think back to when you do stand at attention, now wut were you doing and or thinking when this happens then mabey try doing or thinking about wut gets you erect while you are with that special person then act on it....or 2 just take a break and enjoy flirting with your partner naturaly during your time together and mabey start with a body message ( with no expectations ) this sometimes can get you out of your own head so to speak and get your blood flowing in the right direction then seize the moment... And if you are a drinker either limit and/or try a different type of alcohol let me think about it a little more and do some casual research....ok ladies this is an awesome question for all....I'm courteous myself ???

Cobia

Well some of us have that one thing that helps out .  My ATF's know about me so I don't have to worry about that...thank god.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 23, 2013, 09:37 AM
Hmmmm off the top of my head  :o ;D (oops accidental pun) I would suggest a few things...1 think back to when you do stand at attention, now wut were you doing and or thinking when this happens then mabey try doing or thinking about wut gets you erect while you are with that special person then act on it....or 2 just take a break and enjoy flirting with your partner naturaly during your time together and mabey start with a body message ( with no expectations ) this sometimes can get you out of your own head so to speak and get your blood flowing in the right direction then seize the moment... And if you are a drinker either limit and/or try a different type of alcohol let me think about it a little more and do some casual research....ok ladies this is an awesome question for all....I'm courteous myself ???
I agree with everything Phoenix Said! ;) I have a question. Was everything going great & it just started happening or was it there all the time? Another question what phisical shape is the person in,Any problems at work,any health scares, & can the person masturbate with no problem? I say if this is a lady your in a relationship with you move on with foreplay! ;) When I say foreplay you suck on her breast, you go down on her, & you finger her. Maybe bring some toys in if she will be into that. Stop thinking about your erection. Have a talk with the lady & tell her your really into her. I say that because you don't want to lose her. Maybe the person should take up running & exercise unless there already into that. If the person can just do orale sex& foreplay with the lady until the little man returns but have the lady touch & play with little man trying to stir it up. One more thing try a product called Hot Rawks which you can get from Adam & eve or buy derict from manufacture. I know it is online you can find. I had a problem worse than this one which scared me. It wasn't about sex. The head of my Penis went up inside the shaft. I wasn't able to get a erection for about a month. My system was all screwed up from surgery & a infection. It was not fun everything disappearing & I hope that never happens again! I was real happy when it came back. I was laying in bed watching TVY & a commercial with a hot lady came on & the little man started growing fast!!!! I hope this has been useful to you.

caveman

Two more thoughts on this topic. Role play: Rip one anothers clothes off,play sex games, & maybe do a strip tease for each other. Break out the hand cuffs & have her take him prisoner or the other way around. Throw in some dirty talk. If have a place where you can safely go out side with out getting into trouble & do the bondage. Maybe do it in a garage the posablities are endless.
Second food: not just for sexaul potiensee Like oysters & some fruits. The man can eat them but I'm think have the lady eat them. oyster a lady eating that out of the shell & some spells out. It runs down her chin onto her nice perky breast. The guy dives in to lick it up because you don't want to be wasteful the next thing you know boing hard as a rock. Have her there naked eating a banana. slowly unpeel it & look at the man & say you want some of this. see her put in her mouth & slowly deep throtte it. Maybe do that fetish they call Splashing & have her surprise  him with it or him do it to her. You could just look at fetish online together. That might get you a rise. Tell the man close his eyes & start fanacizing about her. Fanacy that he's ripping her clothes off or that she is ripping his.
I say don't give up!!!!!!!!!! I know just writing this gets me excited!!!!

coralin

Lots of good ideas here.  Since this was a hypothetical occurrence for conversational reasons, I thank you for the valuable input and ideas under that guise.  If nothing else, your responses offer many interesting ideas for parties, and spicing it up.

Phoenix

;) :o  :D anytime hypahteticly...giggels

caveman

Here's a Idea for party & you can use it for your hypothetical occurrence to. i'll give it to you as a script type thing. Your at the ranch & you have some kind of a attack! The staff get you to a room or suite. They tell you your lucky there just happen to be a doctor vacationing here. They call her & she comes to check you out. Shes wearing a dress or you could go jeans & T Shirt. She tells you she is sorry she dosen't have her tools of the trade with her. She puts her head on your chest to listen to your heart & grabs your wrist to take your palse. She looks you over really good & askes you questions like Have you ever had this happen before, What were you doing when it happen, & how did you feel. She says she wants to call her associate in to take a look. She comes in & dose the same things & than the two go off & confer. They both come back to talk to you. The original doctor tells you she knows what is wrong with you. She says they want to start treatment  right away. She said you get nervous around the oppiste sex & you seeing all these beautiful ladies gave you a panic attack. You say how did you know & she says I could see it on your face as soon as I walked in. She says would you like us to start treatment & you nervously say yes. The next thing you know there taking off there clothes. You yell out what are you doing!!! They say relax I forgot to tell you we are also sex Therapist. ;) ;) ;) They preceed to rip your clothes off & tell you to just let go. They will take care of everything. You need to yell, scream, cry, or cous to just do it. Now there grabbing your man hood & berring your face in there breast. Your hearts pounding. When it is all said & done they have worked you over pretty good. You Thank the two Doctors & say call me!! :o :o You all three laugh & they give you a kiss good bye & a slap on the a*s. They say that's right your my bitch & grin! ;D ;D ;D