What kind of leftovers am I missing out on?

Started by Just Tom, Dec 26, 2013, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Roast beef and Turkey sandwiches?  with other holiday specialties from Jeff and the crew?  Sorry I missed Christmas dinner, but look at the more leftovers the Ladies have now without having to serve me once or twice  :D

I hope everyone had a great day, and now I have to look forward to New Years, after that it will be sometime before we have anything to celebrate  :(
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

I have to look forward to New Years, after that it will be sometime before we have anything to celebrate  :(
[/quote]  That's not true Just Tom : How about friendship, How about success at work if things are going good for you there,How about just being a Horney little tode, How about spring break,& How about just life. I'm sure the ladies can come up with more. Like they just got a new out fit & they want you to see it.
Like stibler said in America pie 2. He was going to take one for the team to keep this party going.
So after New Years you need to get in there & take one for the Team! That way we will have story time here Lol.

Take Care.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Oh the sweetest most sexy dip chef Jeff mad... :P :) we just finished the last of it today...it was so freakin good we pour it on everything...shrimp chicken berries...soooo num yummy