News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stormy May

Started by SixT9er, Apr 22, 2024, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I met Stormy when she was fairly new & we hit it off in the bar but we didn't come to an agreement. As always I didn't take the non agreement negatively & we often chatted over the months since our failed negotiation. She is a very sweet & sexy Lady & we share common interest in books & tv shows
My last trip out she approached me when I was unoccupied & said she'd like to see about getting together. I reminded her of our failed previous negotiation & that things had not changed from my perspective, she understood that & still wanted to see if we could come to an agreement.
We set an appt for Sunday morning.
She showed up in a long sexy dress/nightgown & greeted me with her smile & a big hug. We chatted more for 15 min or so & then I couldn't take it anymore & suggested we go back.
We went over things again as it had been many months since our failed negotiation & once everything was on the table she quickly agreed & off to her room we went.
The party was everything I had hoped it would be & more. Details are between us but there's no doubt the wait was worth it & I will definitely see the Sweet & Sexy Stormy again in the future.
Thanks for approaching me Stormy & always staying friendly
Remember a failed negotiation doesn't always mean a forever no, just no at that time as long as you don't take it personal & stay friendly it may eventually turn into not only a yes but a Great party!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Geyser Soze

That is excellent advice. Positivity, optimism, remain genuine...I like that y'all continued being cordial and having conversations. You must've really intrigued her, especially showing her respect/civility despite a 'prior' failed negotiation. The stars aligned.
Best,
GS
Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".