Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

It's Snowing in Reno!!

Maya

Yes, it is. & it's Beautiful!

Wildfire

Quote from: Maya on Jan 30, 2014, 05:50 PM
Yes, it is. & it's Beautiful!

As long as I-80 stay open tonight so I can make it back out to the Mustang.

Maya

Safe travels!

We hope to see you here safe & ready to have fun :)

caveman

I couldn't believe that seen in Atlanta Georgia that they keep showing on TV! :o My uncle left from where I'm at to go there to see his daughter before seeing his other daughter. I called him Thursday night to see if he got caught up in that mess & he said he did. He said he got to her place fine he just couldn't leave . He said there were cars every where & she had it hard getting home. It took her 4 hrs. He should be in Florida now. I was impressed he was going the places he was going with his rear wheel drive truck in the snow where I was at. We were going narrow, windy , hilly, & scare roads on a dry day. That was a couple of fun days.

Jagged

Well  It  looks like 
SPRIGN   is   around  the  corner.

caveman

It better be!!! This winter tore my a*s up litteraly !!

johann

Just do what I do and use the snow as an excuse to stay inside and cuddle up.

Much more fun that way. ;)
     J.

caveman

If I did what your saying. The men in the white suits would be coming to take me away Because it's just me!!! :( :( There saying we are getting more snow tonight into tomorrow. Maybe that will be the last of it.

Phoenix

Yikes well stay safe caveman

caveman

Well we got the snow!!! It was about 6 or 7 inches. I moved a pile of it before I went to work &  more when I got home. At least my street was clear when I got home. Maybe that is it for winter until next year!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( I'm so sore! :'( :'(

Phoenix

I've been fine tuning my errotic body messages wish you were here to let me feel you ...giggels

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 18, 2014, 09:11 AM
I've been fine tuning my errotic body messages wish you were here to let me feel you ...giggels
That makes two of us!! I wish I was there!!! I need a Hug!! ;) ;)

Ayana

Me too!!! ;D

Quote from: caveman on Mar 20, 2014, 12:01 AM
Quote from: Phoenix on Mar 18, 2014, 09:11 AM
That makes two of us!! I wish I was there!!! I need a Hug!! ;) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!