News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

As ALWAYS, it has been GREAT......

Started by Maya, Feb 03, 2014, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

....but the end of my trip has arrived. I head back home tomorrow after a wonderful time spent with the ladies & of course with the gentlemen that took the time to come out to see me.

So far my schedule is pretty booked & I won't be back till maybe late March....however as soon as I book my return flight you will all know.

I will miss everyone & the fun we always have.

Till Next time, this is Maya not saying goodbye, but see you ALL soon!!!

:D

caveman

Silverado

Have a safe deferred trip home. And thanks for delaying your trip to fit with mine. My trip was great and my time with you was wonderful. And I learned some new and interesting things. As far as I can tell, I have no marks left!

KC

Have a safe trip home Maya... Everyone at the ranch will definitely miss you while you are gone. Hurry back soon!!!

Phoenix

at least i got to see you for the first part of new years and get a wet wine spank and nibble from you befor you took off  :o  :D  ;D  and yes please enjoy the nature the way you do and do hurry back tho  :-*  Godbless ya  :-*

Maya

Thanks Everyone! Made it home safely...weather is beautiful in Cali & I will be enjoying this weekend out in nature :)

Already missing all the fun that happens at the ranch...& of course the Ladies!!

Feel free to send me private messages to keep contact with me while I'm away.
Sending Lots of hugs & kisses!!