News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I broke it! Again...

Started by Victoria, Feb 08, 2014, 12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Ok, so many of you know that one of my favorite toys in the world is my Celebrator...aka my little pink toothbrush from hell. Well, my little friend decided to up and die on me yet again!  :-\. So sad.... Ok, now who wants to help me take out my frustration?  ;)

Just Tom

damn you are hard on that thing girl, and if you are used to that toy how could I compete?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Victoria

You do very well Tom... There is nothing like the real thing! :-*

Jagged

Damn  Vic ! 

And  Just how many items does that make over a 5 yr period ?  ?

How many times have I told   U   2   B   careful  w/ those toys
The  manufacture  definitely  did NOT have  U in mind  when they make those toys
         They dont  intend   2 have   heavy duty usage  for  a  single action
       Like  I  told   U    B4,   when  U decide   2  leave  Mustang
You can  go work  4  @  Master & Johnson   or    Adam & Eve as   
                        a  Quality Assurance Inspector 
    testing all thier  products  2 make sure they pass
    ""The Victoria Hornyiness Inspection Test""

Geez.  Look I  have  2   come  back  out there
          2  take    care    of   your   situation  again.    ::) 

(( Is this  your  way  of trying  2  get  me back out there  ;D ))

Dixie

That my girls  get ur freak on keep partying

Phoenix

caveman

Quote from: Victoria on Feb 08, 2014, 12:50 AM
Ok, so many of you know that one of my favorite toys in the world is my Celebrator...aka my little pink toothbrush from hell. Well, my little friend decided to up and die on me yet again!  :-\. So sad.... Ok, now who wants to help me take out my frustration?  ;)
Do they make one with a life time warranty? If they do buy two or three. That way when one breaks you have another one to play with while the broken one is being fixed. If you have the luck I have with warranties they'll say sorry that's not covered under warranty or the warranty just ran out two days ago. ;D ;D

Victoria

Lol... I don't think there is a warranty on that particular toy.... Chuckar... BRING IT ON!  :o

caveman

Well you can write the manufacture & tell them you need a gas powered one. Tell them you need a toy that can go 8 , 10 ,maybe 24 hrs. I think there is one but it's a little big for the bed room called a Harley. Plus the Gas fumes would be a mess. ;D ;D

caveman

Call the Manufacture & ask if they got one with a Hemi in it!! Give me the Number & I'll call because I would like to hear how that conversation goes! :o ;D ;D

Victoria

Better yet, how about a Symbian (not sure i spelled it right) Saddle!!!! That would never run out! And I know it comes with a warranty! And different size parts...  ;D.

Just Tom

Quote from: Victoria on Feb 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
Better yet, how about a Symbian (not sure i spelled it right) Saddle!!!! That would never run out! And I know it comes with a warranty! And different size parts...  ;D.

damn girl, then we would never get you off of the damn thing you, you would always be riding off into the sunset...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Quote from: Victoria on Feb 11, 2014, 10:10 PM
I saw the one you all had at the ranch. Phoenix knows that's one of my fanacies. Would you want company on it? I can't speak for anyone else but I like getting off big time. To be jerking & twitching like your being elitric coted. When it's all done have to be put to bed because your so tire from climaxing so hard. Than again your so excited that you want to go again! :o :o Another Question is that a two seater or do you have two? You can put them facing one another & two people can hold & scream out & climax together! ;D  I know if I was on  that I would want some one else to have the controls & turn it all the way up!!! ;D ;D I want to exsplode all over the place.

Victoria

Omg! Caveman, you are just plain naughty!!!! (blushing and almost choking on my sandwich)... We did have one here, but I'm not sure what happened to it.  :'(.

caveman

Phoenix said you all stored it away. That is one piece of equipment I would figure everyone would be lining up to get on! ;D ;D