News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

sex talk what are you into

Started by caveman, Feb 16, 2014, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Sense I can't figure out how to put this under this topic I'll but it here! Hot sexy ladies! ;) ;) To find a hot pair of legs wrapped around your head & the juices flowing. To get into a Mustang pile up & not be able to figure out who's hands are where. To hear someone say all aboard & 4 or 5 more ladies pile on! To have Ladies take matters into there own hands. Finally just talking & being held by a Mustang Lady!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Redwood

Not sure what you just said, but sounds like fun!

Master Steve

For me I have several kinks.  One I just posted about involving clowns.

I also have a thing for feet but detest shoes.  The lady can not wear shoes.

I also enjoy being a dominant (where as many foot lovers I encounter are submissive.)

Long hair is also a turn on for me. 

Maya

Wow, Master Steve, you are a treasure chest full of surprises!! I love ditching the shoes so my feet can get pampered by someone like yourself!!

I do hope to meet you soon! & so do my feet  ;)

Phoenix

oh and did you hear the story about how i threw boston cream pies on Caveman and took his picture and squished my feet in it and tackled him and rolled around with him in a messing pile of cream pie  :P we even had to use a drop cloth  ;D

Tiffany

All I can say is I love my Toys!!!!
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

firemanjmat

Well I like exhibition & voyeurism. Filming it is fun. And then also public places. Examples don't ask how I know about these. There is Cave Rock in Tahoe & Mason Valley Wildlife & at Peppermill & Sparks Marina parking lot & MGM Grand during Adult Film Festival & Donner Summit & Walmart dressing room.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6