News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Chilling at the mustang....

Started by Jaylynn, Mar 11, 2014, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaylynn

Hi guys
Just hanging out....think I want to quit smoking...I may need on of those fancy e cigs to help me out here while I try to quit so if anyone would like to help me with this your more then welcome to send one in so I can quit
Jaylynn

Jagged

I hvae  tolerated lady's smoking  2  a  certain degree.  That is both in the brothel industry  &  around my personal life.
   --  Lone as the lady smoke  1 or  2 around me.... Im sorta  okay w/  it.
  --  If  a  lady  smoke  N my face  or  is a chain smoking where it is likely  2   keep a bon-fire going...
      Well.... she is written off my list.   

This 1 lady  Im  sorta  seeing...  she;s  smokes on rare occasion. @ 1st I didnt know that she smoke.
((she wont smoke in her house or anyone elses)) .   
WWe will go to bars or a restaurant  & meet up w friends.  She & a few friends will go outside  2 the smoking areas  &  smoke a cigs
     But  B  4 she comes back inside.  She will spray a bit of Fu - Fu juice on herself &  using some mouthwash. 
((This totally caught me off-guard one evening when  she & this other girl did that when I went out   2  tell her that  1/2 time was over on a football game we were watching)).

If ladies  want  2  smoke that is up  2 them.   Its  not  my place.
I wont  tell them 2 quit .    That"s  the wrong thing  2 do.  I learned that the HARD Way from  ""The  EX ""

I will offer a lady a drink or buy her a drink...
But  I  wont  condone in women's smoking habits...  when a lady say hand her a ash tray or a lighter.  I usalally thell them they have 2  get it themselves.
         &  if a female say give her a light... welll..  I say   if want  2  smoke, go light it yourself.

I got 2  say JayLynn..   U only smoke seldom,  when Ive been around  U  @ the bar  or the lounge
   (( but I also know that  when it is slow, quite a few of  U ladies smoke a more frequently than normal))

JayLynn.. I applaude  U    4  giving  it  a shot .

I think that    the ""E-smoking""    is  a smart way 2 go.   I know this guy  who has nearly completely  quit both ((he might have 1/2 an E-smoke when we we  R  out drinking))   E-smokking  &  regualr,  after started using the E-smoker last July.

Wish  U  the best on that E- smokker
and  good luck on kicking the habit.

Cobia

Quote from: Jaylynn on Mar 11, 2014, 11:10 PM
Hi guys
Just hanging out....think I want to quit smoking...I may need on of those fancy e cigs to help me out here while I try to quit so if anyone would like to help me with this your more then welcome to send one in so I can quit
Jaylynn

Good for you Jaylynn !!!   I hate smoke.  I did notice the bar was way better on smoke this yr. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Maya

Yay!!!

Very happy for you and your lungs :-)

Found some tips on quitting cigarettes:

http://www.stopsmokingtip.us/stop-smoking-tips/how-to-quit-smoking-surviving-the-first-7-days

You Got This Jay!!!

Love n miss you!!

johann

Jaylynn,

Please try and quit, your body will thank you for doing so years from now.  Plus that other thing that is a real turn off for me as a non-smoker is that the smell of nicotine really permeates everything.

That said, I know a guy who quit several years ago.  A couple of thoughts from him are that he found it easier to work with someone else that was quitting at the same time, they kinda made a small self support group.

The other thing I remember him saying was that if you go "cold-turkey" the first three to four days are the worst.  That's when you need the friend to help you resist the cravings.

Go for it girl, I know you can do it.
     J.

Seven

Get it, Girl!
You can do it. You are stronger than those substances. Proud of you!

AlfredBeyer

Quote from: Maya on Mar 12, 2014, 09:21 PM
Yay!!!

Very happy for you and your lungs :-)

Found some tips on quitting
e cigarettes:

http://www.stopsmokingtip.us/stop-smoking-tips/how-to-quit-smoking-surviving-the-first-7-days

You Got This Jay!!!

Love n miss you!!

I really hope these tips will work.. I am trying hard to quit smoking and hope the post will help me out..

Maya

You can do it, Alfred =)

When you feel the need to smoke think of ways you can celebrate by not smoking... A massage, yummy meal, dessert or do some physical activity and put your lungs to work that will make them happy

Best of Luck!!!