News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Drum Roll, Please....

Started by Maya, Mar 18, 2014, 03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Hahaaaa...

Its been a while...but I now have my return date.... I will fly back on Monday night, April 21st & will be available on Tuesday the 22nd.

For those of you that have been very patient for my return I have more great news:
I will be at the ranch for close to TWO weeks!!!
Get your calendar out & jot it down cause I plan to be at the house from April 21st to May(yes, May) 4th!!!

But , wait there is more...hehee... Stay tuned, I will be posting some pretty awesome news/specials that you won't be able to resist, specially if you have ever been intrigued, curious &/or just want to know more about BDSM.

Just finished watching the movie based on The Mustang Ranch & oh boy, it made me miss all the lovely ladies, awesome management & of course the amazing cheffs & housekeepers we have. Very excited & anxious to be back!

See you soon :-)

P.s Jaylynn & Jean miss your faces..Dixie your giggles are missed & Montana, I still owe you your TWO bday spankings among other things :-)

Silverado

Maya

Montana

Happy news! We eagerly await your return! Stay cool sexy girl  ;)

Phoenix

Yippie!!!!     I fell in luv with her since  I first worked with you at the mustang years ago :-*

Maya

Thank You ladies!!

I am eager to be enjoying the dancing, conversations & naughtyness we have at the ranch.

See you all soon!!

Alexia

Yay!!! Glad your bringing that cute little booty back for more fun.

Maya

My face is glad to be back motor boating your beautiful breasts!!!

See you in a month!

:-)

Silverado

I can think of another pair of breasts that need to be motor boated, but you will need to find someone else to do the chore.