News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sexual robots

Started by Phoenix, Mar 20, 2014, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o Hey Just Tom!!!! Victoria and Pheonixxx have a crazy party idea we want to have with you! We call it the robot ;D

Just Tom

? how did I get picked for this????   :o
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

I don't know but run with it!!! ;D ;D Two hot Ladies!! Yab Daba Do !!!

Just Tom

Quote from: caveman on Mar 20, 2014, 11:51 PM
I don't know but run with it!!! ;D ;D Two hot Ladies!! Yab Daba Do !!!

you don't know them as well as i do,  i am more than a little scared they will try to detach something, plug me into something i would just as soon not be plugged into or try to install new batteries in me...

Jagged

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
? how did I get picked for this????   :o

Glad  its  U instead  of me.  Besides  both  Vic  & Phx  know not  2  picked  me.

Tom  I  feel   sorry   4  U. 
  Both    PHX   &  Vic    R  a hand full  just  by themselves.   (( More-so  Vic than PHX )).   

Put those  2  together...  OH  BOY   :o   
thats like putting  2    nucleus atoms  together to get a nuclear reaction.
    That might  be hard  2  survive that.   

but it would  B  great  for a  survivor  2  live  & tell  about

the Pleasure
    of the  ""Phoenixxx Victorian"" Atomic Delite

.hmm 

Just Tom

yeah Jagged, that's what I am afraid of... I am getting too old and decrepit to even contemplate what those two may have dreamed up....

so who can we sacrifice,   umm, I mean who can we find to do a proper reconnaissance of this situation?

Phoenix

Omg there are so many sexual enuendo do jokes going thru my head :o ;D where do I start ??? Laughs

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 21, 2014, 07:55 PM
yeah Jagged, that's what I am afraid of... I am getting too old and decrepit to even contemplate what those two may have dreamed up....

so who can we sacrifice,   umm, I mean who can we find to do a proper reconnaissance of this situation?
I say sighn me up !! ;D ;D I'm willing to take one for the team!! ;D   

caveman

of the  ""Phoenixxx Victorian"" Atomic Delite[/size][/b]

.hmm
[/quote]       That sounds like something that should be on the pleasure menu.  I know there very Tastey!! ;) ;) ;D ;D That's a explosion I would want to be in the middle of! I'd Glady be smothered & covered By you Two Ladies!!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Victoria

Tom... I am certified in CPR... You will be safe! I promise!!!!  ;)

Phoenix

And I'm certified in mtcr (that's mouth to clock recessatation)

Victoria

As the coffee ends up all over me from laughing and drinking at the same time!  :o. I love you Phee! Always good for a laugh...  ;D

Just Tom

IF I chose to attempt this feat of daring-do they propose, I might need both treatments, maybe at the same time  :o

and stop spitting your coffee all over the bar Victoria, you know how Gary the bartender hates that

Phoenix

I luv you too " Vicky"  giggels...and you are so much hotter as  that coffee  dribbled down your bottom lip giggels  and I could of swore some made its way over her boobies...more giggles...thanks for the naughty laughter u two   (im going thru a lot with my family at the moment that's why im not at work) I needed to clear my head from my family drama and you both are just wut I needed thank you see you mabey sometime next month (once I get things sorted out at home, that is) say some prayers send your positive energy my way and wish me good luck  :-*  keep cumming for me and have some extra fun with each other until I get back to play our robot games  ::)  ;D

caveman

Now you got me picturing that & the picture I got is hot hot!