News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hey Guys, Why are there only three of us?

Started by Just Tom, Mar 23, 2014, 11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Gus

Hey Victoria;

It looks like we have accidentally hijacked Tom's thread, but I'm sure he will forgive us. It looks like he and I might both visit you'all at the same time.  That would be way cool! Normally, I only see Tom at New Years. And you, you lucky Lady, will have both of us to contend with!

I look forward to our accustomed morning romp. It is always SUCH a pleasure.

XXX
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Victoria

I think I can handle the two of you!  ;). I look forward to it sweetie. :)

Just Tom

I don't know about Gus, but I am usually pretty easy to handle....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 23, 2014, 11:50 PM
by my calculations there are only about three guys that are trying to interact with the Ladies here anymore...the Ladies have stepped up and joined the forum, but they can only do so much to make a conversation, so where's the inquiries and conversation starters form our side?

(please keep it in bounds though, this is a family friendly forum after all)

I've just been too busy lately to stay up on all the posts...   I guess I need to get my priorities straight!  Sorry ladies, I'll make it up the next time I am in.  ;)

Phoenix

speaking of posting and Cobia I know we didn't have aprivaite secession together but I did have a lot of fun calling out Coralin with you on the forum and I had a lot of fun posting for you and dancing for you and your secret friend that came with you and it was alot of fun to meet you also Redwood I was there on a short visit and was unable to enjoy you as well Redwood mabey when I return you will be able to make it back again and we can really get aquainted  ;)   and as for you Tom I have a wish that can be granted once you blow on my special candles  :o  ;D  ( ain't that right Victoria) giggels