News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Back on board once again

Started by Michael, Apr 02, 2014, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Hello Everybody, I hope everyone's having a wonderful evening.  It's great to be back posting on the latest version of the Mustang website.  I look forward to getting reacquainted with familiar faces and making friends with a lot of new ones I'm not familiar with.

I see a lot of gorgeous ladies on this site and for the chance to once again see at least some of them up close and personal through some private coziness only makes me feel like Charlie Sheen, "Winning!"

There are bunches of memories I reflect on from my last Mustang visit that further drives my desire to create new ones.

Victoria

caveman

I see a lot of gorgeous ladies on this site and for the chance to once again see at least some of them up close and personal through some private coziness only makes me feel like Charlie Sheen, "Winning
[/quote]      We all feel like that until Friday comes & you get your pay check!!! You open your wallet & all you see is stale air!!! ;D ;D ;D The bank statement is the worse! Like Al Bundy said Edd Mickman called & said he owes him 10 million dollars!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ayana

Welcome Back Micheal! It looks like your Winning Again ;) :D :D
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

hi there Micheal yes wel "cum" back  ;) ;D

Michael

Thank you, everybody.  I'm going to make a better effort to hang around here more.  Wow, I miss being in that parlor with you ladies, I missing taking that victory lap to and from where the magic happens, lots of happy times.  Everything is great at Exit 28.  Being on the east side of the country causes aggravation for not being able to be at Exit 28 as much as I'd like (Daily Visits, lol), I'll just reminisce for now, flirt around right her and do like I'm doing now and plan ahead for lots of party time in the desert.   

Seven

Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you!

Michael

Quote from: Seven on May 30, 2014, 03:09 PM
Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you!
Hello Gorgeous, I miss you much.  I'm very found of our Breakout performance.  I look forward to seeing you again.