News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Introducing. . . Seven!

Started by Seven, Feb 27, 2014, 12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Quote from: Jaylynn on Mar 05, 2014, 08:22 PM
Yes guys looking forward to having a party or two with seven she's incredible and she's a good teacher learning some extra stuff on the poll....thanks Seven

I'd party with you any day, Beautiful! Thanks for being brave enough to come workout with me.
xoxo

Phoenix

and with our pole skills we could take care of our clients both ends at the same time  :o  ;)  :) and for the extremely adventurous we could at a few of your props  :o  :)

Jagged

Quote from: Offleash on Mar 02, 2014, 04:31 AM
Quote from: Jagged on Mar 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
Glad   2   C   that  U  R    back in the houses   again,   Seven.    Especially  @  the  Mustang.
  We met  a long time ago briefly. ((  in another lifetime  somewhere else  (( not  2  B  Mention ))

Horrray    4    Seven  !

All this time gone by Jagged and it seems we are still chasin' the same hottie at the same time...

Least I know you still got good taste  ;D ;D ;D

Leash

oH.  Boy...      Leash   U  O"l""  Horn Dog

Think  its  time   2   bring out  the  detour  barriers  again
              to make sure  I  get  2  Seven    B 4   U  do.    LOL
   ::)   ;D

B  like  old times  again    ha   Ha   Ha

Offleash

Quote from: Jagged on Mar 11, 2014, 12:08 PM
Glad   2   C   that  U  R    back in the houses   again,   Seven.    Especially  @  the  Mustang.
  We met  a long time ago briefly. ((  in another lifetime  somewhere else  (( not  2  B  Mention ))

Horrray    4    Seven  !

All this time gone by Jagged and it seems we are still chasin' the same hottie at the same time...

Leash

heh heh heh...  :o ;D :o ;D

Seven

Michael

Quote from: Seven on Feb 27, 2014, 12:18 AM
Hi there! I'm new to the forum but not new to this world! Bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around here!

xoxo
Hello there, Ms. Seven, great seeing you around again. 

Ayana

I couldn't agree more. I've known Ms. Seven for along time now-lol from other places-lol. I know this is so much more of a better fit for this Special Beautiful Lady...

Quote from: Jagged on Mar 11, 2014, 12:08 PM

Horrray    4    Seven  !

Leash

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Seven

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 03, 2014, 06:51 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've known Ms. Seven for along time now-lol from other places-lol. I know this is so much more of a better fit for this Special Beautiful Lady...

Thanks Ayana! I totally agree! I couldn't be happier. This is a much healthier environment than I've ever worked in. And it's always a pleasure to work with you! You're such an inspirational professional!

Silverado

Yes, I agree. Miss Ayana is a professional in every sense of the word. But she does so in such a personable way that is intoxicating. She is particularly skilled with massage oil!