News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hi it's Morgan

Started by Morgan, Apr 18, 2014, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

Hi ladies and gents
I am new here at the Mustang. On day shift hanging out with Amarie also new at the Mustang.
We did a photo shoot last week. Look for our pics coming soon.
It's 12noon we are going to play naked twister... Any takers!!!!
This is our 1st house we love it here. It's Friday and we are ready for some fun.
Amarie and I are having a 2 girl special for the weekend! Let's get the party started,,
Xoxox Morgan and Amarie

Jagged

We L cum  Ladies  2   the  Mustnag

&     2  the  board

KC

Hi Morgan... Welcome to the ranch. I try to come up to the ranch at least once a month from CA. You mentioned that you and Amarie are running a two girl special for the weekend. Run that same special next weekend. I am coming up to the ranch next Saturday for the baseball party. I look forward to meeting you all. I plan to spend the night at the ranch. Randi will be reserving me a room there. I look forward to seeing you all's photos as well...

KC

Gus

It was very nice to get acquainted with you yesterday morning in the bar, Morgan. Victoria had already used me up, so there was no party for us this time. However, i hope we can get together behind the green door the next time. You are a very lovely classy lady.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Morgan

KC
Thank you so much for welcoming us to your favorite place to cum ;)
If Amarrie is here next weekend I'm sure we can work out our special for you since you will not be here this weekend.
Can not wait to meet!

Morgan

Jagged
I can't wait to introduce myself!
Hope to see you soon!

Morgan

Gus
It was my pleasure to chat it up with you maybe next time you can party with me :)
You are so sweet and such a gentleman!!!

KC

Thanks Morgan... I look forward to meeting you next weekend. Since you and Amarrie do not have any photos posted yet on the website, I will ask Randi to introduce us. Since Randi knows me very well, you can ask her to do the same. I hope to arrive at the ranch sometime between 4:00 to 5:00 PM. The baseball party at the ranch starts at 7:00 PM...

KC

Morgan

KC
Your welcome.....I look forward to meeting you as well!
I will be the 6'0 - 6'3 ( depending on the heels I am wearing ) tall blonde with blue eyes ivory skin tone athletic and all natural body great personality and love wearing sexy black dresses :) :) :)

Seven

Morgan is a lovely one! Come and meet her while you can <3

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Morgan on Apr 18, 2014, 07:12 PM
Hi ladies and gents
I am new here at the Mustang. On day shift hanging out with Amarie also new at the Mustang.
We did a photo shoot last week. Look for our pics coming soon.
It's 12noon we are going to play naked twister... Any takers!!!!
This is our 1st house we love it here. It's Friday and we are ready for some fun.
Amarie and I are having a 2 girl special for the weekend! Let's get the party started,,
Xoxox Morgan and Amarie

You hanging out with Amarie?    Now that sounds like a great party  :P

Smokindownthehwy

Almost a week later and your photos still haven't been posted. Time for someone to get on the website adminstrators case.

Smokin'
I believe in the Right to Bear Arms which includes bearing my"short" arm.

Morgan

I know right I will try and get a couple pics posted on here today but no promises :)