The Phoenixxx Connection

Started by Phoenix, Apr 09, 2013, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

for those who missed my detailed post (on the old transittion forum) you need to come in and experience it for yourself I (it) IS COMPLETELY MIND BLOWING  :o  :D  :-* i should be available by April 11th  :D and should stay for @ least the rest of this month... and oh yeah my Birthday is cumming up May 2nd  :D

AceOClubs

Going to be "21" again? xoxo

caveman

What you mean 21 I thought she was 18 crap wrong again. I'm glad I don't have to guess people age. Maybe I should be a weather forcaster.

Phoenix

:-* I luv you guys thank you guys yep this pace is the fountaine of youth  ;)

caveman

That isn't just the place but the woman you are. Your like that special Diamond they found that 55 k . that was pink. Your one of a kind. It's like you hear people telling someone about someone they worked with & they say I'm glad I got to work with them or know them. That is you!!!!!!!!! I can Honestly say all you ladies are special. I can look at any of you ladies & find something about you I like. You I can find many many things!!!!! I hope you got to look at the pictures. That one of you sitting on me with your heels . If I didn't have that picture I would sware it was a wet dream. Have a happy 18 Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix

ummmm jennifer promised that she could cut and paste some of our old posts  ??? but with so much to do with this site it might take her just a moment to do so.... ;)

Alan

I just want to say that my last visit to the Mustang was great; in fact all were memorable...I was treated with respect... 8)

Phoenix

It was a climatic adventure with you Allan  :o ;) and you know how we women are mulity orgasmic so cummins back and do it again :) with a twist this time