News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Party with Amaris

Started by johann, Sep 13, 2013, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

I was able to get up to the Mustang a day or two ago, and had already made an appointment to party with Amaris.

This was my first time with her, but trust me, all the other reports about her are accurate, she's a real gem.

We sat in the bar for a few minutes after I arrived, I like to unwind after the drive up to exit 28.  Eventually we convened in "Room number two" and quickly reached an agreement.  Then it was down to business.

I chose the Asian suite because of the claim that is made in the house tour video, that it's the "biggest bed in Reno", and it sure lives up to that.  Lots and lots of room for all sorts of fun and games.

Amaris didn't just live up to my expectations, she went way beyond them, we had a real good time together.  I can't say too much, but any of you that have partied with her know what she's like, and how much of a good time you'll have.  Beautiful, energetic, sexy, everything you could ask for.

My only regret is that it had to end, and I had to drive back to the Bay Area.  I'll be back for more, when I get the chance to get up to the Mustang again.  You can be sure of that. ;)
     J.