Dixie and Victoria throw me a birthday party

Started by Gus, Sep 24, 2013, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

Friday, September 20th was Dixie's birthday. It also turned out to be quite a day for me!  My story really begins Thursday morning, when I had my usual morning date with Victoria. As I sipped my pre-party espresso, Victoria and Dixie, to my delight, both groped me. I decided I wanted to party with Dixie soon, but I was already committed to Victoria, who proceeded to treat me to an hour of pure bliss. Alas, Dixie was occupied Thursday night. Early on Friday, I entered the bar just as a lineup was called. I grabbed Dixie, and we agreed to party instead of her lining up. We returned to the bar where I had my espresso. Then Dixie and I headed back to negotiate. Halfway back, she indicated that she and Victoria would offer me a two-for-one deal.  I said, "Are you serious? You mean both of you for the price of one?" She assured me that was the offer, so we returned to the bar and asked Victoria to join us. They made me an offer I just couldn't refuse, so the three of us were off to Victoria's bedroom, where the fun really began! All I remember was a kaleidoscope of naked bodies, with their hands, mouths, and other body parts on and around me. OMG! What a party! Back in the bar, I ordered breakfast from Gary, the superb daytime bartender, I moved out of my room at the Mustang Lodge and returned to find breakfast waiting. After farewells to all, I the drove down the mountain and enjoyed a couple of skydives. Quite a day! ;D

BTW, This was my first party with Dixie—I recommend her highly. I have had over 60 parties with Victoria, and plan to have more!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Dixie

Thank you Gus ..... I had a good time with you and Victoria.
I can not want too see you agin

Phoenix

:o  ;D  :-* dixie you looked mischievously adorable getting your bday licks and the neon maker looked sexy in the middle of your back  :-*  :-*  :-*