News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How many

Started by SixT9er, Dec 24, 2022, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat

Four and another six that are no longer on the list. Guess they don't count but the memories do!

Toblerone

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 27, 2022, 06:11 AM
Quote from: Gus on Dec 24, 2022, 09:35 PM
25 or 26 or 27, depending upon whether Destiny and Roxy are the same  Destiny and Roxy that I have partied with.
I'm thinking 25 but still Damn! 25/69
I believe the Destiny & Roxy are new versions that you'll have to play with

Can confirm that Roxy is new. She's a gorgeous petite Midwestern gal with curly red/brown hair. She can also dance and puts on quite the show. In my opinion, she's 100% worth meeting!

Oh and five. Would be a lot higher if I had spread out the repeats, but what can I say: I know what I like, and I like what I know! Bella FTW!

johann

Five of the current ladies, but there's another eleven or twelve that I've partied with over the years that have since retired.

Southerner

Since May 2021 I have enjoyed the company of 12 fabulous ladies at the MR.

Luvtofish69

I had the pleasure of 3 ladies in Jan during my trip. Hope to go back one of these days

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Thank you for choosing our house and thank you for enjoy our amazing ladies.

Bigfoot

10.  Do I get a prize for hitting double digits?   ;D

SixT9er

I'm still holding at 16. Been repeating with Great Ladies but I hope to add #17 in a week
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Feb 23, 2023, 08:11 PM

You don't because you are in the area like every 6 weeks.  Let us know when you reach 100 or more.😉😃😃

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 27, 2023, 02:17 AM

You don't because you are in the area like every 6 weeks.  Let us know when you reach 100 or more.😉😃😃
That would be hard since there are not 100 Ladies shown in the Ladies page.
Orig Question: How many Ladies that are shown on the current Ladies page have you partied with?
As noted im at 16  hoping to hit 17 this Thursday.
As for parties one of the current Ladies I have seen around 100X
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 27, 2023, 02:28 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Feb 27, 2023, 02:17 AM

That would be hard since there are not 100 Ladies shown in the Ladies page.
Orig Question: How many Ladies that are shown on the current Ladies page have you partied with?
As noted im at 16  hoping to hit 17 this Thursday.
As for parties one of the current Ladies I have seen around 100X

Maybe So my point though double digits is easy to reach when you are in the area more than a local resident.

If he wants special props he needs to aim higher.  Something like booking the entire shift all at once by himself.😄😄

SixT9er

I've reached 17 but # 17 wasn't who I planned it to be.

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 03, 2023, 07:47 AM
I've reached 17 but # 17 wasn't who I planned it to be.

Who was 17 no cliff hangers allowed.😉😃

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er