Memorial Day Weekend Review...

Started by KC, May 26, 2014, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

I made my monthly visit to the Mustang Ranch on Saturday, May 24th... I had planned to visit on the 23rd and the 24th, but do to unforeseen circumstances I only got to visit on the 24th. WOW, what a night!!! I got to party with Andy and Montana. It was an incredible party. Andy and Montana were quite a duo!!! I definitely want to repeat our party. These ladies were incredible... We all had a great time together. I plan to be back at the ranch on July 17th, 18th and 19th for the CWMS festivities. Thank you Tara for confirming my reservation at the ranch for the CWMS activities. I hope Montana, Andy and Dixie will be at the ranch at that time. Thanks again Andy and Montana for an unbelievable evening in the Spanish Villa...

KC

Andy

You know it is our pleasure to give you pleasure :) ..... I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and of course we will be here for the party we wouldn't miss it for anything!!!!

Montana

I had a blast last night! Our evening together was so worth the wait. Looking forward to seeing you for the CWMS bash!!!!  ;)  :)

xoxo Montana