Mama Susan's on a well deserved vacation

Started by Phoenix, May 11, 2013, 02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

for those who asked on loadedtv; last night about mama Susan; she is with Tiffany on her well deserved vacation. i tried to chat but for some reason i cant get in but they do have the shows live for everybody to view...annnd for those who happen to log in and chat with Mama will you tell her how much i so luv and miss her and Tiffany for that matter and that i have been trying to chat with her and Tiffany i have yet to figure it out.... ??? laughs

caveman

Phoenix you are talking about Tiffany"s show? I don't know that you can inter act on the computer like you alls show but you can call in. This is how I get to Tiffany's show. I type www.tiffanygranath.com Her home page comes up . I see her message on it & she is talking about her show & what is coming in the futher.I think it is just above that there is a ovel pink box that says (click here to watch Tiffs Show) I click on that & it takes me to another window. It has like a antena on left side of my screen which I guess is about 1/3 & it says live in that part. Than there is another picture to right side of screen & down which is bigger & takes up pretty much the rest of screen.In the top left of that it says( Now playing) or (live). If it says now playing it is a replay & live is the show as it is actually going. There are more shows than just Tiffany. There is Dirty Marie, Nicki Hunter, Debi Diamond, & others. Tiffany is Monday, Wensday, Friday 11.AM for you & 2 PM for me Because I'm east coast. I don't know if you can do it on your computer but I can open two windows & watch show & talk to people in Tiffany's chat room. I do that by doing the set I told you above & when it is up I minumas screen & than double click on inter net. Type in Tiffany's home page & click on her chat instead of the show & minimas that & move the two windows so there side by side. I hope this helps you out & Hope this isn't just more confusion . That # to her show is 18888068826.  One more thing make sure you log into her show 5 or 10 minutes before show or you might not get in. You will get a message show is full can not access or something to that effect.   Here Is to Tiffany Isomes!!!!!!!!

caveman

I see the thing for the chat under the show & I tried it today. I saw where people had been chatting & I typed things in . Someone else came in & replyied to what I put in but no one from the show did.

Phoenix

awsome thank you caveman i will have to try it this week i am oober excited  :D