News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Montana and CWMC...

Started by KC, Jul 06, 2014, 09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

Hi Montana...
I hope you still remember me. I partied with you and Andy when I was at the ranch in May. I am returning to the ranch on July 17th, 18th and 19th for the CWMC extravaganza. What is the chance that we can repeat our party at that time? I wasn't sure what your schedule was. I had an amazing time with you during my last visit to the ranch...
Thanks,
KC

Montana

Hi there KC,
Of course I remember! How could I forget our fun? I will absolutely be here when you arrive and I would love to have a new adventure together. Looking forward to it! ;) This will be my first CWMC bash here at the ranch, I'm very excited!

xoxo
Montana

KC

Thanks Montana. I will probably do multiple parties while I am there for three days. I will be attending the CWMC banquet on Friday night in Reno. Hopefully I will get to party on Thursday night after the pool party and BBQ at the ranch. Again after the awards banquet on Friday night and then again on Saturday after the picnic at the ranch. I definitely hope to see you and Dixie while I am there... :-)

KC

Montana

Sounds like a blast!  ;) p.s. thank you for the outstanding review...means the world to me  :-*
Can't wait to see you once again and make some more memories!

xoxo
Montana

KC

Hi Montana... I am arriving at the ranch on Thursday and I am very excited to see you again. I definitely want to repeat our last party while I am there for the CWMC events. I will be staying at the ranch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I will see you in a few days...
Oh yeah, the review I gave you was well deserved. You were outstanding in every way possible...

KC