News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What's your Sin????

Started by Ayana, Jul 10, 2014, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

Is it Lust, Lust or more Lust ;)  Cum one Cum all ): )
The Mustang Ranch crew would like to show our appreciation to the CWMC by hosting a weekend of SINNNNN !!!!!!! Let's get lust,,,,,ful and wet together....
Starting on Thursday July 17th at 5pm until 7pm we are hosting a Wet and Wild Pool Party starting at
Cum and see us get wet, sticky and sinful....
Then the party continues On Saturday July 19th at  8pm we will be hosting our
7 deadly Sin Party for the CWMC Crew. Dress or undress accordingly-lol of the deadly sins that best describes you ...
Lust, Greed, Anger, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, and Envy....
Which one best describes you???????

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

dang girl wut and intensly suductive read and request :-* :-X :P >:( 8) :) ;)

shooter

We the CWMC gusy are all a bunch of greedy bastards, full of lust, full of pride, and envious of any guy getting to party first with a lady we wanted to party with
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

well lets change that abit I remember back in the day when i first started....clients used to encourage each other to spend more and enjoy the girl longer and go with her flow and would try to out bid each other and/or share the girls on different leves of parties with each other and would enjoy watching their already booked girls comming out of another party with smiling clients  (so i guess my sin is missing the way we were apperciated in the late '90's and early 2000's) where did that go fellas ???  ???

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Jul 10, 2014, 10:58 PM
Is it Lust, Lust or more Lust ;)  Cum one Cum all ): )
The Mustang Ranch crew would like to show our appreciation to the CWMC by hosting a weekend of SINNNNN !!!!!!! Let's get lust,,,,,ful and wet together....
Starting on Thursday July 17th at 5pm until 7pm we are hosting a Wet and Wild Pool Party starting at
Cum and see us get wet, sticky and sinful....
Then the party continues On Saturday July 19th at  8pm we will be hosting our
7 deadly Sin Party for the CWMC Crew. Dress or undress accordingly-lol of the deadly sins that best describes you ...
Lust, Greed, Anger, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, and Envy....
Which one best describes you???????

Is it ok to lust for you ? :)....we had some great parties and I hope there will be a lot more.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

My sin Jerking off!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I much rather have my penis in Phoenix's hands & any where else she wants to put it. Along with being with some of the other Ladies. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*