News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I dream of...

Started by Duck, Nov 09, 2014, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Quote from: Tiffany on Nov 17, 2014, 03:27 PM
Awww come on back!!! Dying to meet ya!!!
Quote from: Duck on Nov 12, 2014, 03:40 AM
No wet ones here, I ALWAYS wake up when it gets to that part! Lots of morningwoods though...I to agree with Bob, it does feel like a dream fantasy being there. I am going through withdrawals :(

Ooooh, right back at ya!  ;D
You're a good egg.

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

lumberjack0306

Phoenix and alexia

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Donatella

Quote from: Duck on Nov 09, 2014, 05:33 AM
...Donatella!

I know it sounds odd, but no kidding, I had a dream with her in it the other night ;D T'was a good dream at that!

What's curious is I've never partied with her before (just gawked at from afar). My history with her is as follows; I purposely walked my empty beer glass up to the bar just to ask her who she was! She always sits there so patiently and quietly, but there's no mistaking that voice once you hear it :)

So. Who's visited you in your dreams  :o

Oh my god !! I've meet my ex husband with his empty  whiskey glass.

;D ;D >:(
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Donatella

:D :D

i like dreams with customers....... :-* :-*
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

shooter

The older I get the more I relive my past parties. I dream of them with fond memories and try to come up with new and even more exciting ways to enjoy the women at E-28.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

shooter if the cd you made me could talk  :o ;) that would make for an errotic way for you to subliminally be aprt of all of my errotic exotic passionate way to enjoy my parties  :-*

shooter

I still have my own copy, plus it is on my computer.

Phoenix

sweet the girls/clients seem to luv it also because i can barely turn my back and someone has borrowed it or it misteriously comes up missing either while im sharing my room or cleaning up after a group bungalow party ugh gotta luv that they want a souvineer or to use it during their own parties however i shure wounder how to burn a few copies and use them for souvineers and still manage to keep some for myself to enjoy during my own parties ya know  :-* hmmmm mabey that would make for a good bday present to ask for for my bday in May  :D tiny giggels

shooter

I looked at the calendar , but you do not have your birthday listed, Now how am I suppose to know when it is?

Phoenix

???  ;D oops silly me i didnt know how or neven that they used nthe calander for that my bday is the entire month of may  ;)

shooter

Just enter your birthday in your profile and it will appear on the calendar.

shooter

Since your birthday is the entire month of May, are you going to be on the schedule?

Phoenix

Yippie (hey has anyone noticed there is pie in that word :o giggles) saprize I'm here :D :-*