News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alexia's Waiting ....

Started by Alexia, Nov 26, 2014, 03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'm back! Excited to play with all my guys & girlfriends. I'm available until Dec 15th from 5p-5a. Cum help me celebrate my birthday month in December.

Bring a new toy to use with me or with me & my girlfriend or girlfriends ... Better yet hehe ... Gift cards to one of my favorite stores for some shopping ie. Nordstrom, Sephora, Victoria's Secret for some sexy lingerie to model for you before we get naughty & all clothes are off ... Gifts are always welcome & appreciated to make a lady feel special.

Let's pamper & play with each other to celebrate !!!

Jagged

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      8)

Duck11

I'm still recovering from that awesome party we had. Can't say no to Alexia though.   :)
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Just Tom

and she was still looking hot on Thursday..owwww
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Alexia

Jagged we missed you at dinner. Will you be here before Xmas or New Years Eve?

Duck11 we need to have another amazing party together. Wow thank you Belle for recommending me & meeting such a great guy.

Tom - you snuck out of the house w/o saying goodbye Thurs. will you be back before I head out this trip?

Duck11

I'll be sure to get out there before you leave. Anyone that has met you knows how great you are!  I hope you have more naughty ideas for our next party. I can't wait to see you again.

Tiffany

im so happy to have you back:-) she spoils me:-)
Quote from: Alexia on Nov 26, 2014, 03:06 AM
I'm back! Excited to play with all my guys & girlfriends. I'm available until Dec 15th from 5p-5a. Cum help me celebrate my birthday month in December.

Bring a new toy to use with me or with me & my girlfriend or girlfriends ... Better yet hehe ... Gift cards to one of my favorite stores for some shopping ie. Nordstrom, Sephora, Victoria's Secret for some sexy lingerie to model for you before we get naughty & all clothes are off ... Gifts are always welcome & appreciated to make a lady feel special.

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Alexia

Duck11 - It was so awesome to see you last night. Thank you for cuming to see me on your trip out this way. My favorite part was the whip cream. I was still a little sticky sweet after you left.  Loved the wonderful birthday gifts. Such a sweetheart you are <3 Cant wait til next time.

Tiffany - Thanks girl. I love spoiling you. Good to be back. Hopefully we can have some wild nights together while we're here. Let the spoiling continue :-)

Duck11

Note to self,

On next visit to Mustang Resort, don't forget the chocolate sauce for Alexia.
Don't forget chocolate covered strawberries for Tiffany.

Am I missing anything else?

Little_Mel

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 02, 2014, 04:09 AM
Note to self,

On next visit to Mustang Resort, don't forget the chocolate sauce for Alexia.
Don't forget chocolate covered strawberries for Tiffany.

Am I missing anything else?

I think you have these beautiful girls all figured out! ;D ;) xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Phoenix

I like marshmellow candy  :P

Alexia

Mmmmm sounds good Phe. I'm always more than happy to share.

Jagged

Re: Alexia's Waiting ....

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 26, 2014, 03:06 AM
I'm available until Dec 15th from 5p-5a.

Alexia...
    U  R  not  ging  2  B   there   4  Christmas or the Xmas Dinner.
    Dang  Gone  It ! 

Alexia

Aww sorry Jagged. On the bright side I will be here to ring in the new year!!!  See you then??

I'll be back for about 10 days starting Dec 30th  :)