News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Game

Started by caveman, Dec 21, 2014, 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

You Ladies tell us what you want to do to us the client.
For me I have one rule. Got to look the same leaving as coming in. Other than the smile on my face.  When I say that. I can have marks on my body but I need them to be hidden by my clothes. I don't want a bunch of questions.
Here you are Ladies your opportity  to do what you want. A wish list for you Ladies. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Phoenix

Can I save some time a just say fucking everything that's negoicable turns me on

caveman

I'm surprised that Phoenix is the only Lady to respond to this subject. I'm sure you Ladies have something you would want to try or at least talk about doing. It could be naughty or nice.

Maya

Hhhmmm...where to start.

I want to do wax play with him(or her)

caveman

I know I need a wax job down below!!! Tell us more!!!! Come on Ladies!!! Don't be shy!

Phoenix

I suggest let Maya do it until then use an electric razor it prevents cuts and razor burn

caveman

Oh no ! I remember my first time trying to man scape!! :'( :'( :'( If I recall right it was after my second time to the ranch. I got talking to the ladies of Night calls. I entered there dick of the day contest. Nicki Hunter said go to Walmart & get one of those Barber type hair trimmer. I did & like every little boy got excited & didn't follow all Nicki Hunters Advise. In her defents! ( She said put a number 1 guard on ) Well guess what I didn't do. Yes you got it put a guard on. I'm enjoying the vibration & just clearing the forest. Everything was going good until I got to my sack. I even cleared most of that. I went to make one more pass & it grabbed & I yanked it away. I put my finger on the spot emmedatlly. It stung for a minute. I figured maybe it didn't cut it & I took my finger away & out shoot the blood. I figured oh great how em I going to explain this. Go to the hospital & tell them I cut myself shaving. I can hear that now. I don't understand you have a full beard. Say not that head the other head. Luckly it didn't come to that. It stopped bleeding after a few paper towels & I was back in bussness. I would gladly let you Ladies take care of the under carrage. Please Ladies lets hear more. It dosen't have to be naughty but it dose get our hearts racing.

firemanjmat

OMG Caveman I know how that is. I forgot the guard 1st time I did it. That is not only thing the electric razor heats up. My nuts looked like Cherries cause they were so red cause the heat. Didn't want a Cock Hawk so I just took pain and finished.  But I will say wax is worse. It is like putting duct tape on yaself and pulling it off. I went to film "7 Deadly Sins" was tricked by Holly Brooks & Sunny Lane to come in. Saying free parties it is on them. Yes it was like 4 different parties for free cause scenes I had. But what I had to go through to do it. I shaved before I went in. Well they had 2 oriental girls there told me lay on massage table. I thought oh wow massage before filming this is awesome. NO they put wax on my legs to show me it would not hurt. It didn't hurt. But then they put on my nuts & butt I was getting turned on. Till they put that paper on and ripped it off. Then I was cussing in I don't know how many languages. Thank god they let me rest for 15 minutes before filming. I don't know how girls can do it. I vote for that NO NO lazer thing on commercials.

But Sexy Smurf if you can promise it is just wax play and not body waxing I will do it.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

caveman

I've tried the no no. It like burns the hair off.It takes to long. I say wax it off just stay off the nut bag!!! I'd rather it hurt a little & be gone for like a month. Than keep shaving the stuble off Plus it feels good all smooth.

Phoenix

Laughs I tried a brazilian wax and how embarrassing there was tiny wax balls on my butt hairs  :-[ :o however was they were removed I was left with a shiny asshole  :) I even posted about giggels

caveman

I can handle waxing in like small spots at a time. You put the wax all over my bottom & rip it off all one time that will be ugly. You use like those strip things I have no problems with. It is nicer being smoothed. You don't zip up hair in your pants & it keeps pulling on you. Easier to clean up when you go to bathroom.

caveman

Quote from: Maya on Dec 29, 2014, 06:16 AM
Hhhmmm...where to start.

I want to do wax play with him(or her)

Don't stop there. We know Santa Tom did bring you Ladies those crop things for nothing or floggers! :o  You can bring other aspects into like a long walk on a beach or breakfast in bed. Of course we do want to be drooling either way.

Maya

Ohh My!!

When I said wax play... I meant candle wax.
.heheheeheee...but now I really want to wax Caveman!!

Fireman...I would enjoy doing wax play with you! Just be ready since I like putting wax ALL over your body!!

caveman

Well you can do the candle wax to! Seeing you with one of those wooden spreader things could be a real turn on to! ;D

Phoenix