News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Game

Started by caveman, Dec 21, 2014, 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

I am always ready. I am fearless nothing you girls can do can affect me. It just surprises me at times. For I have been beaten by old ladies cause I left their daughters naked while trying to save them. Then hit with flying frying pans and anything a woman can get hands on when they are about to go into labor. And someone trying to choke me doing a river rescue. And of course burned running into fire. But that is normal cause my job.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

firemanjmat

Oh yeah Caveman you might have to wait for other girls to answer. You know when it comes to Phe Phe & Sexy Smurf they are out to punish us. Long walk on beach would end up with us being buried in sand. When they say cuddle. That is like chaining us to bed so we don't get away or think about reversing roles to punish them.

Phoenix

Oohhhh hope you realize wut your getting yourself into challanging me and Maya :o FMJmat and cavèman... I think Cavèman might have a pretty good idea and I'm shure he's up for it...giggels

firemanjmat

LOL this is not my first rodeo. I am always up for the challenge. I don't know sexy smurf like I do you or Montana. But I have a pretty good idea.
Now just to add fuel to the fire. Keep my rivalry going and teasing sexy smurf. HA HA even 1 of my dogs Weenie knows how to party
https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-xap1/v/t15.0-10/1898543_468065363326200_468065239992879_65319_657_b.jpg?oh=40a41e069c8800f259571fe2ee3ce61e&oe=5546656B&__gda__=1429748253_fc00d7625888856f18c41ad9d1ea5426

Phoenix

I'm callin you out bring it and get up here seeing is believing  ;)

Just Tom

i have always wanted to try out the back seat of the limo, or even the little hummer, but that's gotta be an outdate i am sure
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Maybe not. What if it's parked inside the fence by the pool on either side? Would they consider it a suite?

firemanjmat

Yes Limo's are fun. Especially for 2 girl outdates. Cause you can trick 1 of them. Your up in sun roof with 1 of them and you make it where there is nice view. That way other girl wants to get up and look. So you come down for her to look. And you just enjoy her view. If you are fast enough you can close sun roof on her and get her stuck. For then it is fair game.

There is also another thing. I will have to get number to them. But you can take girls in a helicopter. That is a lot of fun. If girl is not scared of heights or flying.   

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 05, 2015, 12:03 AM
i have always wanted to try out the back seat of the limo, or even the little hummer, but that's gotta be an outdate i am sure
The reason I said about having car by pool in fenced in area is because I have a fanacy about that. I rent a SUV like mine. I would want Phoenix but there maybe room for others. Need  some Props couple of cheep dress or clothes something don't mined seeing ruin. Few pair of panty hose or rope maybe both. Let the games begin. I would show up in my rented SUV. Phoenix or someone there would park it inside the fence. All just in case your wondering I would plan on taking the extra insurance on it. I would take Phoenix by the hand walk her to the passenger door & open it & help her in. Than go to the drivers door & climb in . Reach over from driver seat & take her Hand. Start talking to her & just exchange chit chat. MAY be listen to the radio. one more detail I want it to be day time. Than start leaning over the console & start hugging & kissing. Things are starting to heat up . I gentle pull her up on the console & gear shift to get her closer. Depending on what she is wearing. I reach up under or down in to play with her kitty. Now it is time for us to rip one anothers clothes off. We're just grabbing at one another like to wild animals. I pull her onto me. She starts riding. We both deside there is not enough room in the front so we try the back seats. We don't like that so we fold the seats down. We take turns going at one another. I take the panty hose & tie her ankles to over head handles. I begin to eat her out. After she says my turn so I cut her lose & she ties me up there. We go to the back & lift the lift gate. We do it in many positions bent over, on our backs, legs in the air , & so on & so on. Than we start doing it on the out side of the car. Covering every square inch of the car. Even the hood & roof. Than I ask if she thinks she can fit haft way throw or just her legs. I open the sunroof & have her sit on the roof with her kitty leaning in. I finger & tongue her along with her playing with herself. Phoenix squirts all over me. Than she says your turn & I sit where she is. Once we did it every way we could in & out side of the car. We go get a little cleaned up & dressed again. We quicky wipe down the car. Than we do a out date to the drive in movie I heard mention in some ones post. I think it was Phoenix's.  We come back & it's night time & we continue everything we did during the daytime now at night. Phoenix asks Maya if she would like to join us. She invites Riley for some play time & victoria. I'm sure glad I bought the extra insurance!

Phoenix

Fuck yeah Caveman I'm ready when you are March right ? :)

Abdfl59

Forget take her by the hand, take her by the tit

caveman

Quote from: Abdfl59 on Oct 31, 2015, 02:13 AM
Forget take her by the hand, take her by the tit
I'm all for spontaneous  & going at it like to wild animals. I'm going to say it is safe to say there is nothing I wouldn't do with Phoenix!!!!! Key word with. I say that because I want her to enjoy herself to!!!! I'm not there just to blow my load! I want Companionship!!! If I just wanted to blow my load I can do that at home. I want to talk, hold hands,cuddle, go out to eat,Have hot nasty sex, & be partners in crime. I don't want the scene from American graffiti. Where she says you know you want it & he says not like that. I want romance to. Yeah there is a thing called foreplay to! Getting warmed up for a hot steamy climax!

Phoenix