Our Excellent Adventure (Part 4)

Started by SpottedOwls, Feb 22, 2015, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpottedOwls

The Take-Away

We had no idea what to expect on this visit to the Mustang, but it was everything we hoped for.  The facilities were nice and clean, the ladies were super friendly, even the ones we never talked to (everyone always had a smile for us!), and the food was excellent. 

If you are ever considering a threesome, I highly recommend the Mustang Ranch, we are so happy that we went there and we are making plans to return sometime this year.

If you are new to brothels, keep in mind that you are paying these wonderful ladies for their exceptional and special service.  Try to budget accordingly.  Everyone negotiates differently, and do not be shy to ask any of the ladies to talk about services.  Just talking about it does not make it a commitment.  They are understanding and try to be accommodating.  IT IS WORTH IT.  (And it is definitely worth it to be a forum member, just as an aside!)

Also, I suggest taking your time to figure out what you want (which you may not be able to do until after your first experience).  For example, we realized that late-night parties are not for us -- our energy is too low by then, so next time we are planning to be more active during daytime hours.

Anyway, we are looking forward to our return trip and to making more exciting memories, and I just want to give a special thanks to Maya and Ayana for being so great and making us feel special!         

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Emma

Owls -- We are so happy that you both enjoyed your time here with Maya and Ayana at the Ranch!  I know this was a work in progress for awhile now, and we can't tell you how thrilled we are that it was everything you hoped it would be!  We are looking forward to your guys' return, and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you plan and be accommodated!  Take care, and see you soon! xoxo Emma