Juicy Lucy...one of the VERY best!

Started by Redwood, Jun 28, 2013, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwood

I just posted a review of LUCY, but I have no idea how to find it.  Anyway,  Lucy is one of my first brothel buddies and I have been friends with her for many years.  Her personality is spectacular.  Recently, Lucy has lost some weight and just posted some new pictures.  They are amazing!  She is one of my ATF's and is such a wonderful lady.  She will give you an amazing party every time.  I have had the good fortune of partying with her many times over the years and she is always wonderful!  Add to that how wonderfully sexy she looks these days and a guy can't possibly miss with Lucy!  Lucy, even though I haven't seen you in awhile, you will always be one of my favorite LPIN ladies (I have in the past nominated Lucy for Courtesan of the Year , as she is one of the best you will ever meet.  Miss you Lucy and hope to see you again very soon!  Redwood

Cobia

Redwood you lucky guy !!!   I agree with ya Lucy IS super sexy and a good buddy !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

I finally partied with Lucy on my last trip, sorry I overlooked her for so long.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

oh yeah her soothing energy is intising and i just luv to hear her voice and the sounds she makes...mmmmm

Silverado

I wholeheartedly agree.  Lucy was my first ever brothel party and after many repeats, she is still one of the best. She is also as seductive as hell and its great to she the recent pictures. They are hot, but she is hotter in person.