News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sweet cherry!

Started by Cherry, Jun 26, 2015, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

Starting June 26th I'll be back on the floor for you to enjoy!  ;D ;D I know my trips are never too long but I'll be taking appointments until the 7th of July, so you have until then to come down and see me! Make an appointment sooner rather than later because the books tend to fill up fast, or try your luck and come find me on the floor! You can always request me through the bartender as well if you can't find me  ::) My shift is still 4pm - 4am so if you want to see me at any point in the day not between those times please call for an appointment so I can be awake and ready for you!

easy

I'm hoping that you'll be around in August when I visit.

SeattleSun

Besides being this year's Cherry Festival Queen she also has Prom Queen on her resume.

Now for all those working on their "Dirty Old Man" merit badge, completing the "Cherry Challenge" is a requirement.

So work up you courage and ask her for a party!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lakpld

Hi Cherry,

Any chance you could be available July 8th? PM me

RICHIE

I would  also  like to make  apoint mentioned with you to

Lancelot Link

Given that Cherry said she would be taking appointments until the 7th, your best bet to get a timely answer it to pick up the telephone and call the office:  1-800-727-8638

Good luck!!

RICHIE

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO EXPERANCE SOME FIREWORKS WITH YOU!!!!! ;) :D :D I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE RANACH SOMETIME ON THE 14-15 JULY HOPE YOU ARE AVAIBLE