News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Turnoffs

Started by Abdfl59, Oct 24, 2015, 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdfl59

What's the worst thing a gentleman can do when he enters the Ranch?

shooter

Enter the bar or parlor and shout out " Bring out the whores"   I seen it done once. It went down hill for the guy from that point on.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

johann

Quote from: shooter on Oct 25, 2015, 01:24 AM
Enter the bar or parlor and shout out " Bring out the whores"   I seen it done once. It went down hill for the guy from that point on.

That's a special case of a far more general mistake, which is to fail to be respectful.

Stop and think for a second.  If you're going to party with a lady, you and she are going to get intimate.  That intimacy is going to be much much better if there's a good vibe between the two of you, which in turn is going to require, among other things, mutual respect.

There is no way in hell that any of these girls will respect you, if you don't respect them.  It's just not going to happen.

caveman

Phoenix

Abdfl59

I would think that it goes beyond just respect- I'd add mutual satisfaction. It is a party and even though she's being paid to be in it; there's no reason why a gentleman shouldn't be focused on ensuring her pleasure and not just his own. So maybe "respect plus" . Anyways that what I intend to bring to the party