Vanessa is horny as F--k

Started by Phoenix, Jun 08, 2013, 02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o  :D yep thats right i was just chatting with Vanessa (she just returned) and out the blue shes like ahh its soo hot in here and im soooo ready to f--ck im sooo horrrrny  :D so get in here and get so of this Latina spice guys she is more than ready to pour her passion on you  :-*  :-*  not shure how long she is here for yet i suggest you get youselves in here and enjoy her any guy would be lucky to be with her, anyways so instead of just imagining her hightened pasion get in here and experience it  :)

Silverado

Thanks for tee heads up Phoenix. And thanks for keeping this board somewhat active.

Vanessa's presence is probably the reason it's hot in there. I would love to get up there to see her again. Unfortunately I am on a road trip for a couple of weeks though.

Have fun at the party tonight girls. Sounds like fun.

Phoenix

ya got that right i told her the same thing that it was her fault i was sweating and if i had a body as hot as hers i would sweat too  ;D and i will let her know you posted  ;)

Phoenix

i let her know about your post and she was flattered and should be here by the time you return fromyour ropad trip  :) call just ta make sure  ;)

Silverado

Thanks for the update Phoenix. Just got home or I would have responded earlier. Now if I can figure out how to get to Reno soon.

Phoenix

when a guy really wants something or someone (especial a foxy girl like vanessa) he manages to figure out how to make it happen  ;)   in time you work it out i will let her know  ;)

Phoenix

oh and thank yo to the guy who read my post about vanessa and called in and came in to enjoy her   :-*  :)

Silverado

Wow. Phoenix, that sounds almost like a challenge. If you get a chance, can you let me know what Vanessa's working hours are.

Phoenix

i just did when you came into the bar side of the ranch... ;D as yo can tell im abit late on responding to your posts ;D

Madam Tara

Vanessa is returning tomorrow! yes she is here again guys!!!! ready and waiting looking hot as ever! Cum and get her boys!!!
xoxox Tara :P
Madam Tara XO

Phoenix

Yippie!!!!! that latin passion of hers...gotta luv it  :o  ;)  :-*  :D

Silverado

I can vouch for that latin passion.