News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dennae

Started by Gus, Jun 23, 2016, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus

Check out the new pictures of Dennae! She is lovely and just my type. She is new to the MR and already has a very favorable review on her page. We are going to have to get acquainted! To start off, she will have to tell me how to pronounce her name. ;)
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Just Tom

Gus, it's pronounced 'Da-nay' with a most intriguing accent.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

I  just  saw  the  photos.

If  Im  not  mistaken.     
    I  believe  this  is the Same   Dennae  that used  2  work  @  Sheri"s  about  5 yrs  ago.

ArcticBear   was a big fan  of  Dennae 
on his old  Nevada Brothel times Website  ((not the board --  but the NBT site itself)).  He wrote 2 articles on her.

Flyfisher

Hey Gus, Dennae (pronounced Den-nay) worked Chicken Ranch and Sheri's Ranch both and Artic Bear was fond of her for sure.  Dennae has always been photogenic and had a lotta admirers in the southern ranches

Ironman

Quote from: Jagged on Jun 28, 2016, 04:32 AM
I  just  saw  the  photos.

If  Im  not  mistaken.     
    I  believe  this  is the Same   Dennae  that used  2  work  @  Sheri"s  about  5 yrs  ago.

ArcticBear   was a big fan  of  Dennae 
on his old  Nevada Brothel times Website  ((not the board --  but the NBT site itself)).  He wrote 2 articles on her.

Correct Jagged like Fly I can confirm it is the same lady.

Her and I crossed paths many years ago.

Even though I did not book any parties just drank that watered down brown stuff that MR passes off as diet Pepsi while my buddy was doing his thing only money I spent was the 20 bucks. On Charlotte who decided to show me her best move about 2 hours to late! :( Anyway that is another story.  Anyway
As I was leaving about 6:30 an  I said good bye to Charlotte. Dennae looked directly at me she appeared. To recognize me.

The ladies that meet me tend to remember me because of mg calling card.

So yes Jagged even though I did not speak to her she had only been on shift about 15 minutes before I exited the building. I can confirm you are correct Jagged its the same lady.

Victoria

Gus, Denae is just your type! Boobilicious!!!! She is sweet and intelligent. And very talented in the bedroom from what I hear! 😉. You guys will love her!

Ayana

I agree with Victoria she is just your type my dear. I can't wait for you to meet her.
She is a special lady..........y'all are going to have a BLAST together ;) ;) if you know what I mean :D
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!