News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga

Started by JayJayJay, Jul 21, 2016, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayJayJay

I took time to get to know as much as I could about Rachel Varga from twitter before arriving. Anyone can see from her pictures that she is blond and has the longest legs. Beautiful face and built like a model from Playboy. Outside beauty only does so much for me. I look for the inner beauty as well. She truly is a special lady inside with a warm heart. She does not rush and treats you only in a way you could hope for.
We sat and talked in the polar and got close and talk a while. She had me feeling very at ease and ready to negotiate for a party. Negotiations went well and party we did. I waited at the bar so that she could freshen up. I had said she could come out naked to get me. To my surprise she did come out in a short sassy robe. Oh my. I could only think that she had not a stich on under that robe. In the room when she slipped off, I mean to tell you one of the best sexy bodies I have seen anywhere. Rachel does wax and is smooth as silk. I cannot forget to say how tight her pussy is. So tight that she can squeeze her pussy around my little finger. I thought she was going to have trouble with the size of my cock. Once we got started and her multiple orgasms there was no problem for sure. Out of a scale to 10 she is off the chart. She is definitely the best of the 15 woman I have partied with in a years time. I will be comparing all my parties now to her. A definite repeat for me. I hope Rachel will want to have me over and over. Rachel in is a league of her own. We had a sensual good time that we both enjoyed. Thanks Rachel.

Cobia

Good trip report....thanks.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

highdrive

Yea. You're absolutely right about her. Nice review!!

MrEd73

I can't wait to meet her. Her personality is a blast and that really gets me.
Just roll with it.

RachelVarga

She's a super cool chick. I'm gonna rock her world with my Hitachi!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrEd73

One of those silk robes? Those will make me do amazing things.
Just roll with it.

RachelVarga

Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 27, 2016, 12:01 PM
I can't wait to meet her. Her personality is a blast and that really gets me.

Not to everyone's taste but I try.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Jay,

Does this mean I get "Jay's Best of 15 Award"? I could put that in my signature? Lol
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SeattleSun

Quote from: RachelVarga on Sep 10, 2016, 07:23 PM
Jay,

Does this mean I get "Jay's Best of 15 Award"? I could put that in my signature? Lol

I'll put you in my Top 10 and we haven't even partied.

But there I go sucking up again.

:)

Carrera

;)
Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 05, 2016, 01:21 AM
Jay,

;)

RachelVarga

Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 05, 2016, 01:21 AM
Jay,

Hey now, sucking is my job. 😀
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X